Injury 2018 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesn't sound like Kelly will be right for this weekend and Buntine and Daniels to play the curtain raiser
Lobb may be right but would rather he was 100% and even give him a run in the 2s

Injury List - April 24

Josh Kelly Groin Test
Rory Lobb Knee Test
Zac Langdon Hand Test
Adam Kennedy Knee TBC
Tom Scully Ankle 8-10 weeks
Zac Williams Achilles TBC
Will Setterfield Knee Season
Lachie Tiziani Knee Season

@MattyBuntine21 will make his long-awaited return in the NEAFL this weekend after 392 days out of the game. http://giants.afl/rd6buntine

a8fa7b5fdac56dc01fbd4ef48b9f1bb6.gif

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Doesn't sound like Kelly will be right for this weekend and Buntine and Daniels to play the curtain raiser
Lobb may be right but would rather he was 100% and even give him a run in the 2s

Injury List - April 24

Josh Kelly Groin Test
Rory Lobb Knee Test
Zac Langdon Hand Test
Adam Kennedy Knee TBC
Tom Scully Ankle 8-10 weeks
Zac Williams Achilles TBC
Will Setterfield Knee Season
Lachie Tiziani Knee Season

Kenners TBC? Has something happened?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Greene, Kelly, Lobb, Setterfield, Williams, Scully all out and Cameron with a busted toe.

Impossible to cover that level of injury - no matter which club you are.
:)But Bunts is on the way back.

Seriously I get the impressionfrom the rehab report and from Leon's comments Kelly and Lobb could probably play. More a player management thing with a long season ahead and the pressure will build. You'd think after a light off season Lobb needs to play regular games to play himself into form at some point though.

The GIANTS will know more about Toby Greene’s foot injury in the coming days, with the star forward ruled out of the GIANTS’ clash with Brisbane.

“I can’t answer how severe the injury is because we’ll probably need the next 48 hours to find that out,” coach Leon Cameron told the media on Friday morning.

“He attempted to train on Wednesday, after he pulled up a little sore after the game last weekend and that didn’t go to the level that we wanted to, then he pulled up fine yesterday and we tested it again and clearly he’s not right.

“So today and Monday we’ll explore what’s actually wrong with his foot. Is it one week? Is it three weeks? We’ll probably find that out on Monday.

http://www.gwsgiants.com.au/news/2018-04-27/giants-wait-on-greene

Possible meniscus damage given the assessments being done on the bench. This according to the medical expert on Game Day
Speaking from personal experience I hope thats not true. Gave mine a tear just before Christmas and still not right....could need the knife if it doesnt improve soon. Getting old sucks :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury 2018 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back