Mega Thread 2018 List Management, Free Agency & Trade thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
People keep saying "dont get Langdon, we already have enough backs". Depth is why we need him, premierships teams have about 26-27 "first choice players" the more depth we have the greater level the players need to maintain just to get a game. Dare I say it at WCE this year Sheppard goes out and Schofield walks straight into the team.

Also, bringing Hogan and Lobb in gives class to the forward line, we will then find out, out of Tabs, Hogan, Lobb, Cox, Dixon and McCarthy who really wants it the most. It is the basis of a solid forward line.............finally. I reckon we still recruit mid sized and small forwards, other than Walters too many question marks remain on Matera, Swita, Ballas etc..

Ben Waterworth

12:08 PM
Michee
Lobb to Freo any closer?
Considering Setterfield just went, the Giants are obviously in a trade mode. But Scully stuff would be throwing them too. Lobb no guarantee to go down today.

Very much disagree. Look at what he actually did when played as fwd/ruck

Oh boy, not this claim again. Not going there for the 100th time. :rolleyes:

People keep saying "dont get Langdon, we already have enough backs". Depth is why we need him, premierships teams have about 26-27 "first choice players" the more depth we have the greater level the players need to maintain just to get a game. Dare I say it at WCE this year Sheppard goes out and Schofield walks straight into the team.

I don't have a problem with him coming in to help with our depth, I just don't think he's B22 or picked before Duman. He's been severely overrated based on one patch of football. I'm not a major fan of him or Conca, but it's mind boggling how people are comparing the two on needs and ability.

I think Collingwood would bite our hand off to get pick #30, Langdon not being offered a contract until the football department get leaned on by their public after a finals series is telling.

If he was worth anything in the second round he would have had a contract offer after twenty three games this season.

They bring in Moore, they bring in another key position player and Jeremy Howe is playing in his position.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back