Official Club Stuff 2018 Membership Tally and Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else ger their packs today. Nice last minute Chrissy present.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Yes everyone (me and the 5 kids) very excited - wife (a non north supporter) thought the Harvey's pack was brilliant though - towels - kids straight into the pool now so they can use their new towels. Pencil case plus hat as well - great value. Seats are now more on the wing so it will be interesting to see what they are like next year.

No and I'm very disappointed. Would have been nice for the kids to open theirs at Christmas, as I'd intended.

EDIT: only disappointed because you'd think being a Troo Roo, buying a high value membership for the tenth straight year, buying 2 children's memberships, signing up the dog and contributing to box on that maybe it would arrive pre-christmas. Anyone know how they decide distribution dates? Not overly fussed that it hasn't arrived yet, but disappointed that many have received their packs and I haven't, considering the above.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'd be disappointed too if I had kids and didn't get them.

Yeah I copped a double whammy. No delivery AND found out they’ve gone with the bullshit magnetic strip on the fridge “magnet “.

Xmas ruined :thumbsdown:

Yeah I copped a double whammy. No delivery AND found out they’ve gone with the bullshit magnetic strip on the fridge “magnet “.

Xmas ruined :thumbsdown:

Where is the Yearbook is my question?

I need the stats for the 6 wins.

Hey guts sorry for the intrusion.

Seriously thinking of getting a North membership to suppirt your no pokies policy. Also interested to know if you think this policy is having an effect on others like me doimg the same?
It does. I know at least 5 people who have bought one for that reason

My son got his 10 year platinum membership certificate with his pack today. He is 9yo. Proud Dad moment.

I'm finally up to 10 years Platinum this year too. I missed out for 2 years after we bought our 1st home and had our 2nd child and had to start again. Otherwise I'd be close to 20 years. :thumbsdown:

Ok so heard my mum complaining that the Saints membership didnt come for my younger brother and they ordered it on the 12th. I yelled out well not sure why as they wouldnt have many needing to send out....and dad goes well we're over 40k...how many does North have...very little no doubt.

I somewhat doubt that over 40k and I told him I think we have bigger numbers anyway.

If anyone knows the current St Dwaves number in comparison to ours please let me know :)

[Edit]

Looked on their board and theyre at 29k....and we're at 27k with fans possibly thinking we will have a down year. Whereas they have many dreamers think theyre going to do a Lolmond.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok so heard my mum complaining that the Saints membership didnt come for my younger brother and they ordered it on the 12th. I yelled out well not sure why as they wouldnt have many needing to send out....and dad goes well we're over 40k...how many does North have...very little no doubt.

I somewhat doubt that over 40k and I told him I think we have bigger numbers anyway.

If anyone knows the current St Dwaves number in comparison to ours please let me know :)

[Edit]

Looked on their board and theyre at 29k....and we're at 27k with fans possibly thinking we will have a down year. Whereas they have many dreamers think theyre going to do a Lolmond.
They wouldn't know what member numbers that they have because they don't post their figures on their website anymore. They are a rabble of a club and always have been. Poorly disciplined both on and off the field. They continually over-promise before every season and consistently under-deliver (since 1966). Rather ... not unlike Melbourne Football Club, who still trade on their past glories (apparently 12 flags) and who haven't won a single flag (or even a chook raffle) since 1964 (yes that's not a misprint, 53 years ago).

A harsh assessment I know, but fair!

Last edited:
Collingwood game could be a comic strip page aka Fred Bassett.
A comic strip would suit them because it could be totally printed in black and white and as long as they keep the comic dialogue down to one syllable words then they'd be chuffed. :D:thumbsu:

I'd like Essendon (AKA 'the SCUM') to release their yearbook printed on a toilet roll. This way all North Melbourne members could perhaps be sent out a copy with our membership packs. I'll leave the rest to your imaginations what our supporters would do with that :D :poo: :D :poo: :D :poo:

Last edited:
They wouldn't know what member numbers that they have because they don't post their figures on their website anymore. They are a rabble of a club and always have been. Poorly disciplined both on and off the field. They continually over-promise before every season and consistently under-deliver (since 1966). Rather ... not unlike Melbourne Football Club, who still trade on their past glories (apparently 12 flags) and who haven't won a single flag (or even a chook raffle) since 1964 (yes that's not a misprint, 53 years ago).

A harsh assessment I know, but fair!
I just wanted to put it out there that the St Dwarves new slogan for their members:

"It's time to get your Halo On"

I nearly spat out my food when I saw my dad's membership pack that had that on there.

I just wanted to put it out there that the St Dwarves new slogan for their members:

I nearly spat out my food when I saw my dad's membership pack that had that on there.
They should have sent halos out in the packs so they could all wear the to games.

That's because anybody who was old enough to remember their last flag has probably been personally awarded their own personal halo now by ol Saint Peter himself ... ;)

Ripper members polo this year. 2017 was too actually. I learned from last year with sizes though. They’re not sized for your average Australian male.
I haven't received this year's yet, but last year's was a beauty. I'm actually wearing it right now.

Agree with your comments re sizing - go at least one size up. There was a members polo a couple of years ago that had a slightly larger retro-looking collar and a white panel across the front. It looked the sh*t (IMHO). I made the mistake of getting it in my usual size and it was very snug and made me look like I was smuggling tictacs under the white chest panel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff 2018 Membership Tally and Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back