Official Club Stuff 2018 Membership Tally and Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

So my 3 year old daughter received her Junior Joey membership package last week.

She loves the plastic zip pouch and has all her Roos stickers, key rings, magnets, tattoos, etc. in there and brought it out today.

She proceeded to tell me in a rambled story that a North player came into the house at night and left it on the table for her!

Somewhat perplexed and to perpetuate the story, I asked "Really...Who was it?".

She then opened her zip pouch and pulled out the group of 4 player stickers which comes with the Junior Joey's pack and has the figures of Jack Ziebell, Shaun Higgins, Ben Brown and Mason Wood.

Cop shop line-up style she has singled out Shaun Higgins, pointed to him and said "It was him"!

I'll have you know Shaun, I will be pressing charges for breaking and entering..........which I will duly drop because I wouldn't want a club suspension impeding your 2018 season!

Last edited:
Received my pack yesterday.
It included a scarf that I didn't request, you don't need a scarf in Canberra it never gets that cold.
It didn't include my membership card. I suspect you need a card to get entry to the games, so perhaps the clubs wants my money but not me.:)
I'll have to give them a call in the next day or two.

Received my pack yesterday.
It included a scarf that I didn't request, you don't need a scarf in Canberra it never gets that cold.
It didn't include my membership card. I suspect you need a card to get entry to the games, so perhaps the clubs wants my money but not me.:)
I'll have to give them a call in the next day or two.
Got mine too ... no bullshit slogans this year, just "2018 member". At least they aren't over-promising.

So my 3 year old daughter received her Junior Joey membership package last week.

She loves the plastic zip pouch and has all her Roos stickers, key rings, magnets, tattoos, etc. in there and brought it out today.

She proceeded to tell me in a rambled story that a North player came into the house at night and left it on the table for her!

Somewhat perplexed and to perpetuate the story, I asked "Really...Who was it?".

She then opened her zip pouch and pulled out the group of 4 player stickers which comes with the Junior Joey's pack and has the figures of Jack Ziebell, Shaun Higgins, Ben Brown and Mason Wood.

Cop shop line-up style she has singled out Shaun Higgins, pointed to him and said "It was him"!

I'll have you know Shaun, I will be pressing charges for breaking and entering..........which I will duly drop because I wouldn't want a club suspension impeding your 2018 season!
Well Shaun might be waiting for a while for his case to get to court because there's quite a few of us doing Santa in a massed class action for breaking into our houses, eating our food and leaving a whole bunch of crap behind :mad: :( :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have been going through some stuff in my spare room and I have a number of Members’ caps and scarves (unused) dating back to 2006. It goes against my royal blue and white blood to take them to the tip but I doubt that an op shop would want so many NM caps and scarves. What have other people done with these items?

I have been going through some stuff in my spare room and I have a number of Members’ caps and scarves (unused) dating back to 2006. It goes against my royal blue and white blood to take them to the tip but I doubt that an op shop would want so many NM caps and scarves. What have other people done with these items?

I have three tubs worth of said items in my garage. Can’t bring myself to chuck them. Thankfully my wife understands.

I've piled them high atop a cupboard, where they'll likely remain.

I have given all mine away to new immigrants & overseas family / friends. Might not be members ( can't afford it ) but barrack for North. If you are wandering around Korea and see a North m'ship cap, probably mine :)

Good idea.

Will do the same.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff 2018 Membership Tally and Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back