Official Club Stuff 2018 Membership Tally and Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

I ain't giving away my North memorabilia.

I have a room full of the stuff.

I think the club has also stuffed up my continuity records.

It would be hard for the club to keep up with your name changes Tef/Mario/OBSTacle/Snake :p

There have been two caps worth keeping.

96 and 99.

And they werent free.

The rest give to Vinnies

I tried on my pride and joy gold embroidered '96 Premiers cap a few years ago and either my head's grown or the cap's shrunk. Devastated!

If you are wandering around Korea and see a North m'ship cap, probably mine :)

The Aussiefication of this bloke will be complete.

nkoreasurfing1.jpg

It would be hard for the club to keep up with your name changes Tef/Mario/OBSTacle/Snake :p

It's most likely due to various "soujurns" over the years.

I'm pretty sure I have only missed out once in the last 15 years, and only 3 or 4 times in the last 30 odd years.

Memberships were never a big deal back then. You just showed up to the footy.

I have been going through some stuff in my spare room and I have a number of Members’ caps and scarves (unused) dating back to 2006. It goes against my royal blue and white blood to take them to the tip but I doubt that an op shop would want so many NM caps and scarves. What have other people done with these items?
I find kids who don’t have a team and offer a cap or scoff
Can’t hurt

It's most likely due to various "soujurns" over the years.

I'm pretty sure I have only missed out once in the last 15 years, and only 3 or 4 times in the last 30 odd years.

Memberships were never a big deal back then. You just showed up to the footy.

Yeah I didn't give membership a second thought until 1990 when the club launched the "Operation Kangaroo" push and I thought " yeah what the hell lets give the club some money". I haven't missed a year since.

Yeah I didn't give membership a second thought until 1990 when the club launched the "Operation Kangaroo" push and I thought " yeah what the hell lets give the club some money". I haven't missed a year since.

Speaking of "Operation Kangaroo", I came across a couple of the bandannas when I was digging through my stuff the other day.

Of course, North were the FIRST club to have bandannas also.

I have given all mine away to new immigrants & overseas family / friends. Might not be members ( can't afford it ) but barrack for North. If you are wandering around Korea and see a North m'ship cap, probably mine :)
Yep, I have done this numerous times. I hope a few of mine are floating around Ireland somewhere.

Speaking of "Operation Kangaroo", I came across a couple of the bandannas when I was digging through my stuff the other day.

Of course, North were the FIRST club to have bandannas also.
We should be the first to introduce the balaclava.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone still waiting for theirs to arrive? I'm a Troo Roo, so automatically renewed and payments are up to date. Will contact the club eventually, but curious to see if anyone is in the same boat.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Shouldn't be to far away. I'm a troo roo and mine came late last week.

Arrived. Love the pencil case. Will be very handy at work and useful as a conversation starter with clients to convert their children to the club. (I work in Early Childhood Intervention, although even if I didn’t I’d try and get anyone to barrack for North).

Yeah got mine.
Anyone else disappointed by the decline of the Fixture Magnet?

It's the same format as the 2013 fixture magnet.

I do prefer the 2011-2012 square style that is an entire magnet. It's much less likely to get knocked off and end up on the floor.

Perhaps the price of magnetism has gone up?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff 2018 Membership Tally and Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back