2018 Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armitage and O'Meara...that's like choosing between the fat kid and the weird kid in school footy. You don't really want either of them, but if you have to pick one in this case I'd go with the weird kid. So O'Meara. Both equally as likely to have season ending injuries before Round 3, avoid both if you can.

Throw Ryan Griffen into the mix too at $277K
Named on the ball tonight, will be interesting to see how he goes.

averaged 90+ for 6 seasons prior to 2017.

That's the trifecta of pain right there! Should open up a book of who goes down first!..

Odds are one of them will SC gold this year though!

Throw Ryan Griffen into the mix too at $277K
Named on the ball tonight, will be interesting to see how he goes.

averaged 90+ for 6 seasons prior to 2017.

That's the trifecta of pain right there! Should open up a book of who goes down first!..

Odds are one of them will SC gold this year though!
I've had JOM and Griffen in and out at M6 but have currently gone with Redden, if Griffen tons up in both JLT matches I think he will probably get the nod as my M6.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I've had JOM and Griffen in and out at M6 but have currently gone with Redden, if Griffen tons up in both JLT matches I think he will probably get the nod as my M6.

Coniglio should be in the frame also, 105 average the previous year to his injury and 2 tonnes in last years finals series.

Will be watching closely tonight.

Coniglio should be in the frame also, 105 average the previous year to his injury and 2 tonnes in last years finals series.

Will be watching closely tonight.
He's in the frame but concerns over the division of points with so much midfield talent at GWS has me opt for Redden. I love Josh Kelly but haven't got him in my SC team due to the wealth of GWS talent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the Pendlebury issue, who has actually averaged 110+ in the midfield once they pass 30? I could only find Priddis and GAJ, everyone pretty much stops at 29.

oliver v kelly, thinking of downgrading one to cripps to free up some cash

What’s the % on Thurlow? He’s a gun and with Mackie out he will slot in perfectly. I’m expecting 85-90 but I haven’t seen him in many teams. Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s in every team by the end of JLT.

1%

the 298k price tag will turn some people off

What’s the % on Thurlow? He’s a gun and with Mackie out he will slot in perfectly. I’m expecting 85-90 but I haven’t seen him in many teams. Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s in every team by the end of JLT.
Previous first round draft pick who has the tools to succeed. Struggled to cement a spot in the 22 last year so would have to watch JLT closely but could be a nice POD

people are being forced into speculative pics in defence, ruck and forward. why compromise the one line full of guaranteed performers?
I'm just having a laugh, no way I'd rock that

but I didn't change my team at all, I only changed 3 players in the midfield, so it actually looks alright

I changed
Pendles + $190k mid rookie + $120k mid rookie
to
O'Meara + Armo + Griffin

Not really understanding why everyone is swaying away from Scott Pendlebury. Nothing but a lock imo
Got him sitting at M5 after my 4 God-tier picks

The only reason I won't start him is if I need cash for rookies, I may need to downgrade him to a cheaper premo

Underpriced, will be good for AT LEAST what you pay for, with potential for 115 again

There are a heap of great mid options this year, think people are just weary of his age

Got him sitting at M5 after my 4 God-tier picks

The only reason I won't start him is if I need cash for rookies, I may need to downgrade him to a cheaper premo

Underpriced, will be good for AT LEAST what you pay for, with potential for 115 again

There are a heap of great mid options this year, think people are just weary of his age

And being in a bottom 4 team AMIRITE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back