Not open for further replies.
Am in a predicamanet at the moment..

MY main midpriced man looks set to become a top end midfielder

HOWEVER

Coniglio could have the same output based on his pre season form to date
so what's the predicament exactly ? .......go with the cheapest

Getting paid $500k to mow the lawn
lML0Z.gif

Sydney looking at more mid time for Papley in 2018. Said they intend to mix things up. Could Lloyd get some mid time? Hannas in more trouble than being revealed? Aaaah the pre season.
IMO i think his role will be very similar to last year, predominately a small forward with the odd stint in the midfield. His forward pressure and goal kicking nous is wasted in the midfield, especially when we have lots of other blokes who can play more midfield minutes apart from the big 3 i.e Mills, Jones, Hewett, Towers, Florent, Lloyd.

Having said that Tommys attack on the footy is second to none at the swans and if blokes like Hayward and Rohan can get enough goals up forward they might look at giving the smear more midfield minutes.

Why has cogs done this to me, was all set on danger, Martin, titch, Fyfe, Cripps as my premos but now cogs does this and kelly looks even better then last year :(

Why has cogs done this to me, was all set on danger, Martin, titch, Fyfe, Cripps as my premos but now cogs does this and kelly looks even better then last year :(

They played the pies ffs
Pendles at hf and hb
No TreDTloar
Adams 2nd half at hb

But yes, lets lock in Kelly, Shiel, Cogs, Ward, Jezza, Punchable, Homer, Findason

Whitfield looked quality off half back, and i dare say Giants will continue with him there. Potentially could impact Shaw long term, but opens up a spot in the midfield and frees up some ball for others to win.

Conigs almost a lock now.
Kelly will maintain his average or increase 2-5 points.
Ward could see a bump in numbers and return to 110.

Will definitely be rolling with 1 of the above.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They played the pies ffs
Pendles at hf and hb
No TreDTloar
Adams 2nd half at hb

But yes, lets lock in Kelly, Shiel, Cogs, Ward, Jezza, Punchable, Homer, Findason
I would lock them all in, but I don't have room after fitting in Marchbank, Savage, Armitage, Steven, Dusty, both Crouches, Hampton, Lynch, Langdon, WHE, Thomas, Walters, Taberner and a few others.

for about 2 seconds then i was thinking of leaving danger out of my team, looked at his stats from last year and realised im an idiot :/
Just got to do everyone's favourite trick around here. Take out his injury affected score and his average last year is up around 140. Too risky starting without him for many reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back