Opinion 2018 Non-Crows #4: You say Potato, I say Portato (Cont in Part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I remember Janus rating them when they acquired "Whats, Slops and Rocks" in October last year.

What’s Slops and Rocks - love it

(Considering it stolen by me for future Bay 13 postings!!!)
I said it out loud then and I'll say it again.

****ing cheating scum.

A remote in my house died that day

Not as bad as this one

The #freekickhawthorn game? You can see all the players were extremely p*ssed off and angry. It usually takes a fair bit for players to reach that level of frustration

The #freekickhawthorn game? You can see all the players were extremely p*ssed off and angry. It usually takes a fair bit for players to reach that level of frustration

I think the #freekickhawthorn game was the one on Friday night where we got rolled in the last minute or so.

Should have been a free kick to Sloane for holding the ball against Breust I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It seems downright bizarre that he would be cooked at just 27 when that's right in the prime of a footy career. Had to have been carrying something this year.

Had that bad injury at the end of the 17GF and barely got a PS in. Has been struggling with OP some of last year, this PS and all throughout this year too.

Don't understand people saying he's cooked. He's one of the elite runners in the comp, and one of the elite mids when he's fit and firing. Watching him this year he could barely get from contest to contest and covering nowhere near as much ground, just looked unfit as hell. You wonder why they would keep persisting with him, but for a finals push maybe they thought an underdone Hanners was better than the pretty average depth they have in the midfield.

If I were the Swans I'd most certainly want to be keeping him and get his body right, because he still has a lot to give. However, maybe the whole 'party boy' attitude that has been reported constantly has finally reached boiling point for the Swans.

Free kick to hawthorn game was 2012 prelim.

We would of won by 5 goals had all thing being equal. Be playing in a granny
Then have a flag stripped off us (had we won) due to Tippettgate.

Me too !
“Hasn’t been seen since the 2nd quarter”

Bahahaha

Everything they said about Richmond is true. We dropped the ball and let a shitty team beat us on that day and that confidence has swelled into a juggernaut that they are now are.

Richmond 2018 >>> Richmond 2017

Has anyone mentioned how lame Geelong dress ups are now.

Used to be funny, but now they just try too hard making an elaborate entrance and making sure the press get lots of photos.
Disagree.

It was never that funny.

Has anyone mentioned how lame Geelong dress ups are now.

Used to be funny, but now they just try too hard making an elaborate entrance and making sure the press get lots of photos.

Good on ‘em, it’s tradition now and some fun to end the season. No one is forcing the media to turn up.

Fun police can bugger off (but all are free to have a different opinion).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back