Opinion 2018 Non-Crows #4: You say Potato, I say Portato (Cont in Part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone mentioned how lame Geelong dress ups are now.

Used to be funny, but now they just try too hard making an elaborate entrance and making sure the press get lots of photos.
The bit I like is that they're getting earlier and earlier in the year

Yes, yes... not as early as ours unfortunately. But I'd wager a decent sum that we'll rank higher on the ladder than the Cats next season

The bit I like is that they're getting earlier and earlier in the year

Yes, yes... not as early as ours unfortunately. But I'd wager a decent sum that we'll rank higher on the ladder than the Cats next season

Ablett to retire mid season. Cooked.

Ablett to retire mid season. Cooked.
Ablett and Geelong 2019

giphy.gif

I don't think I'll ever see a funny side to the 17 GF.
What part of fake premiers do you not find funny about richmond?

Imagine being a tigs fan in Perth or adeliade and you go see the premiers play and they are a bottom ten side only

I think it's hilarious

You will when we win the 2019GF!
I know this isn’t a Crows thread but in answer to your post - considering we managed to eek out 12 wins with a tough fixture, unprecedented injuries, and our third worst off-field factored in, with players back and hopefully a more attuned fitness dept and less distraction from a GF disaster and stupid camp, I really think we are a serious contender in 2019.

Used to be funny, but now they just try too hard making an elaborate entrance and making sure the press get lots of photos.
This is so frighteningly cringeworthy.

Oh yay. Yet another AFL player dressed up as a woman, how original. And a fake wedding. More originaler. ( see what I did there subaru ?) with the rest of them thinking that sort of oakie Deliverance hick shit is hilarious.

I feel sorry for the intelligent ones.

This is so frighteningly cringeworthy.

Oh yay. Yet another AFL player dressed up as a woman, how original. And a fake wedding. More originaler. ( see what I did there subaru ?) with the rest of them thinking that sort of oakie Deliverance hick shit is hilarious.

I feel sorry for the intelligent ones.

Yes
I did

Excellentish English

I know this isn’t a Crows thread but in answer to your post - considering we managed to eek out 12 wins with a tough fixture, unprecedented injuries, and our third worst off-field factored in, with players back and hopefully a more attuned fitness dept and less distraction from a GF disaster and stupid camp, I really think we are a serious contender in 2019.

The administration has had scandal after scandal to deal with. Many of it media generated. Kicking us when we're down. Our brand of footy in 17 was a class above everyone.

Admin has dealt. Maybe could of dealt better. But you sense what makes round one next year will be more galvinised

The voices that want Burton sacked have been loud. The upside is we've shown loyalty to him and what he is here for. This impacts through the whole club.

It's not such a bad year. There is positives.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fact they crank out these elaborate costumes a couple of days after their lost final is enough to make you think whether they were more excited showing off their outfit for made Monday or winning the final on the weekend.

If it were an Adelaide team it would be a hot topic on 5aa.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

The fact they crank out these elaborate costumes a couple of days after their lost final is enough to make you think whether they were more excited showing off their outfit for made Monday or winning the final on the weekend.

Up until a year or so ago I think we still did it? Maybe patty was the ring leader.

Well, we're out of the finals.

BUT AT LEAST A NEW PREDATOR MOVIE COMES OUT TODAY AND IT'S WRITTEN BY SHANE BLACK!!!

The-Predator-Movie-2018-Rated-R-Reasons-Why.jpg

I would play the Predator at CHB. Tall, mobile, and would likely decapitate anyone trying to come into his/her territory. Also that shoulder-mounted cannon-thing would be useful for intercept marking, by blowing away the intended recipients of the kicks.

I don't think I'll ever see a funny side to the 17 GF.

Yes. I wonder if the bulk of supporters fully comprehend the pinnacle we were at in 2017 and the scale of disaster that followed in 2018.

..................still there's always next year.......or the year after.........or

BUT AT LEAST A NEW PREDATOR MOVIE COMES OUT TODAY AND IT'S WRITTEN BY SHANE BLACK!!!

I would play the Predator at CHB. Tall, mobile, and would likely decapitate anyone trying to come into his/her territory. Also that shoulder-mounted cannon-thing would be useful for intercept marking, by blowing away the intended recipients of the kicks.
What if the opposition put Alien up against him ? 50/50 fight I reckon until the blood rule kicked in

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

You try telling Predator he isnt playing

i've never done a Mad Monday (or Wacky Wednesday), but if I did I wouldn't be arranging my costume that morning. You'd have it ready by Round 22 already. Heck, even over the bye weekend...

I'm sure they would've happily kept it in the cupboard for another 3 weeks had they kept winning.

What if the opposition put Alien up against him ? 50/50 fight I reckon until the blood rule kicked in

Nah, big open area, 1v1, Predator wins easy. Confined spaces with hideyholes... not so much

You try telling Predator he isnt playing

The only coach who could survive telling the Predator he isn't playing...

is Campo

Sydney clearing the decks?

Hannebery + Rohan + Tippett salary freed up. Making a play for a big name or two?

Wonder if they'll swoop in with a secret, massive deal for Tom Lynch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back