Opinion 2018 Non-Crows #4: You say Potato, I say Portato (Cont in Part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe Maddie can also ask her brother why he can't kick a goal from 15 metres out to ice the game which has cost his club a finals campaign.

You know, why she is taking digs at Port...

Someone should tweet this question to her?

Lol sounds more like Ollie whinged to Maddie and she's tweeted it as her own thoughts. Think Kern has lost the players.

Gooood as they have him for 3 more years and their performances will get even worse. By the time crackpop Kenny is gone, they will be in full on rebuild mode.

I want the Gold Coast Suns to survive, prosper and grow into a good club as i’m giving myself 10 years before retiring and moving up to the coast.

Did Darcy call the female field umpire "liitle lady" before? o_O

I swear Brayshaw almost immediately said "the little man gets a free kick" in an attempt to balance it out.

Maybe Maddie can also ask her brother why he can't kick a goal from 15 metres out to ice the game which has cost his club a finals campaign.

You know, why she is taking digs at Port...
Hinkley called out wines days before the showdown for lairising like he did with kick in the last quarter

Danger with 34 and 2.
Hawkins with 4.
Richmond by 29.
Geelong impressed me with the way they fought back against us

We played some serious good football that day

Richmond may be a premiership side but they only best gws at home in the prelim and the granny was a fizzer and not a true contests for a number of reason.

They have a false sense of accomplishment

Geelong have pedigree and true firepower. Will do to Richmond what we were expecting to do

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not the first time that she's had a dig at Hinkley.

Could you imagine how Kane would be if Aisha (Tex's sister) was doing it about Pyke.

Yet the captain in waiting's sister is doing it at Port and there's nothing from Kane.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Does anyone ever scroll right across on the footy live app to see where teams kick their goals from? I wonder if there is any analysis out there about where the winning teams predominantly score their goals from inside the 50m arc. I'm sure teams would you this for themselves and opponents each week to think about structures, but I wonder if there are any trends with the good and bad teams?

Anecdotally it looks to me like the better team (not necessarily winning or winning by that much) has a lot more centrally located shots at goal. It would make sense, but I wonder if there is any evidence.

Geelong impressed me with the way they fought back against us

We played some serious good football that day

Richmond may be a premiership side but they only best gws at home in the prelim and the granny was a fizzer and not a true contests for a number of reason.

They have a false sense of accomplishment

Geelong have pedigree and true firepower. Will do to Richmond what we were expecting to do
Geelong leak goals too easily and are filled with way too many one way runners.

It's easy to look like a million bucks when they're playing shit sides at Cheat Stadium, they're the quintessential flat track bullies.

They might get to week 2 if they're lucky, but they're not going any further than that.

Geelong leak goals too easily and are filled with way too many one way runners.

It's easy to look like a million bucks when they're playing shit sides at Cheat Stadium, they're the quintessential flat track bullies.

They might get to week 2 if they're lucky, but they're not going any further than that.

They're probably having the worst preparation for finals that is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back