List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WCE won with a shit team but great leadership. We need to adopt this as a base-camp. I'm talking Club-wide. If we don't change our methods we'll forever be bottom-dwellers. I'm not talking saviours but I'm assuming Club has been asking all questions RE Sam Mitchell, too.

This is why Hanners is such a great get.

I think the most likely outcome will be additions of Hannebery, Kent and maybe one or two highly rated youngsters that haven’t gotten their career going yet. Hopefully a pick between our first and fourth would be nice too.
I personally think the highly rated youngster|s coming on board via a Trade is a great option at this point of time.
We keep our pick4 and save our TPP for another time.
Hannebery,Kent and 2 possible Talented kids is a good Trade period for us

I’m still in Dubrovnik at the moment but not loving it so far, it’s nice but a bit boring. Prefer Italy. I want to move to Verona and become a painter or something that involves not actually working.

Also found Dubrovnik a bit meh, far too heavy on the cruise ship tourists, something Split doesn’t have a lot of because it limits the amount of ships per week. You should walk the city walls though.

Italy definitely my favourite place though. ( Lots of Saints there :D) Have studied art history and I just love it there. Really like your Verona ambition.
Happy travels you lucky person!

Last edited:
Personally just want to keep this years first and definitely next years first.

This years first because I want one of Rankine, Lukosius or M.King. Next years because I worry we will be bottom 3 again.

Hanneberry and Kent will be the only trades we will get done this year with such little draft picks available.

By the looks of things
Carl ....walsh
GC .....Lukosious
GC ....Rankine
We happy with the next best either
Max King , Ben King or Bailey Smith ?
Or do we trade 4 off adding a player + mid 1st rounder ?
Hate to be the list manager .

Also found Dubrovnik a bit meh, far too heavy on the cruise ship tourists, something Split doesn’t have a lot of because it limits the amount of ships per week. You should walk the city walls though.

Italy definitely my favourite place though. ( Lots of Saints there :D) Have studied art history and I just love it there. Really like your Verona ambition.
Happy travels you lucky person!
Dubrovnik was great in 1986, so was Venice.
Both infested with tourists nowadays.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dubrovnik was great in 1986, so was Venice.
Both infested with tourists nowadays.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

True.
Have been to Venice three times, first in 1987 and most recently a couple of years ago. Big difference, sadly.

I would love Setterfield.and Scrimshaw, especially with the bayside connection. If we can't get a big name but end up with those two I will be very happy. Then again, I think I'd take any top 10 draftees from the past three years and run.

I get the feeling that Carlton will end up missing Shiel and grabbing Setterfield instead, which will be annoying.

I wonder if we should get aggressive with someone like Taranto, offer the kid 5 years on $600k+ and see what GWS say.

Another thought is I wonder if they have any salary dumps that we can chuck on the list for a year, considering we will have money and list space.

I've been told we are in the box seat for Shiel, but it's grain of salt stuff. Geelong showed this year that a star midfield won't cover deficiencies elsewhere, so if he goes to Hawks then good luck buddy.

Finally, after reading Masten talk about Sam Mitchell, I would happily offer him a midfield coach job on stupid money with the promise of Richos role in 2020.

So Hanners, Kent, Scrimshaw and Setterfield. On a side note, I do like how similar to Hanners (with Hammers), Setterfield tried to auto-correct to determined.... anyway... I digress

By the looks of things
Carl ....walsh
GC .....Lukosious
GC ....Rankine
We happy with the next best either
Max King , Ben King or Bailey Smith ?
Or do we trade 4 off adding a player + mid 1st rounder ?
Hate to be the list manager .
GC will pick Lukosius and Rozee.
They are best mates and GC have said thats who they will select.
Provided Walsh goes at Pick1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back