List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds like so much BS.

Lol - the guy is meticulous with his diet to the point that he weighs out his macro nutrients in his meals.

I doubt very much he would drink coke, let alone in a meeting with a prospective new employer, unless he was tanking the meeting on purpose.

It was a funny story to read though, 10 out of 10 for imagination.

Time to get excited for Chad for a week then I guess. Who are lining up when Chad doesn’t go for us?

Not a dig at the club btw, I’m happy we had a proper crack at Shiel.
Port or Dogs for Wingard, it's as simple as that. I think he'll be at the Dogs next year.

Could not agree more mate. Saw both tear games apart first hand. Im biased with Baz obviously and am desperate for him to come but talk is it will be King which we cannot complain about. Will be a star.
Do you see us trading a key forward if we are planning on picking up King? Or a bit much risk involved with that ok tje off chance King went earlier?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just on a side note in case nobody has commented, Chris Newman is expected to be appointed as coach of Box Hill.
Could Mitchell be coming!?
Not trying to disagree... Newman was part time assistant at Hawks this year but I had heard he was moving to be full time assistant; assumably relinquishing his role as Box Hill coach. Would love this to be true and add Mitchell to our ranks though.

Not trying to disagree... Newman was part time assistant at Hawks this year but I had heard he was moving to be full time assistant; assumably relinquishing his role as Box Hill coach. Would love this to be true and add Mitchell to our ranks though.
I believe Max Bailey is taking over at Box Hill. Look out saints. Here comes Sammy Mitchell!

Excuse my intrusion.

Just wondering what your thoughts would be if the GC offered say pick 5 (for May) and 25 or 29 for your pick 4, and you knew that Rozee and Rankine would both be gone.

Would that be more attractive than Port's 9 and 10 or the Crows 8 and 16?

Would pick 25/29 help with getting Hannebery deal done?

If there's on person in the media I detest it's that Purple Knobhead Barrett. I've never ever heard him say anything remotely complimentary about the Saints.

I'll bet if we fail to land a Big Fish he'll trot out his favourite line about "The Saints talk a big game but never deliver", or something similar.

If we happen to land Shiel or another gun then he'll carry on about how we paid overs and made a poor financial decision. We can't win either way in his eyes. The prick will also be sweating on Hannebery falling over so he can really lay the boots in.

I used to think Robbo was a real tool especially through the Drug Saga days but I'd take him every day of the week over the Purple Knob.

Excuse my intrusion.

Just wondering what your thoughts would be if the GC offered say pick 5 (for May) and 25 or 29 for your pick 4, and you knew that Rozee and Rankine would both be gone.

i'd do that deal!

and the reason why is 25 could be used for Hanners, allowing us to do something smart by packaging up next years first if we get shiel across the line.

so pick 5 + next years first for shiel and something else.

Excuse my intrusion.

Just all depends on who we rate the most in the draft.. if we want King or Smith, then yes we’d do that for sure. If we’re set on Rankine or Rozee then no..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back