List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we land Sam Mitchell, then we’ve won the 2018/19 offseason and the club is finally in the hands of astute footballing brains off the field. Until this offseason we’d have had the least credentialed football department in the comp, and whilst it doesn’t count for everything it sure as sh!t helps when you’re trying to develop professional and winning habits amongst young players.

If we land Sam Mitchell, then we’ve won the 2018/19 offseason and the club is finally in the hands of astute footballing brains off the field. Until this offseason we’d have had the least credentialed football department in the comp, and whilst it doesn’t count for everything it sure as sh!t helps when you’re trying to develop professional and winning habits amongst young players.

Imagine taking over as midfield coach with Priddis & Mitchell retiring, your #1 ruck doing an ACL & your best outside mid getting rubbed out for two months & then the team still winning the flag. I reckon he’s got Clarko’s play-book...

Imagine taking over as midfield coach with Priddis & Mitchell retiring, your #1 ruck doing an ACL & your best outside mid getting rubbed out for two months & then the team still winning the flag. I reckon he’s got Clarko’s play-book...
Give him the keys to the car already

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clarko’s playbook with a better football brain & game nous :)

Just got a PM that we have upped our offer, 1.3 mill assistant coach role and a tanker of coca cola.....

.....That's just for Mitchell BTW

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

According to my reliable itk carktank flew him to Somali in the bat mobile & he’s taking less to be their janitor

Money is never irrelevant. Im pretty sure if we offer him $2.5 per for 6 years he'd take it. How balls deep do you want to go?
Well we're not offering him $2.5m a year are we? We've been paying under the cap for the last couple of years. That means if we don't use 105% for the next two years, we lose it. Can't bank it any longer, so we have to pay someone. Front loading a massive contract to attract top talent is good in my books.

People want everything for nothing. Top players cost top money, and struggling clubs will always have to pay a premium on top of that. That's just how it is.

Ooooohhhh waaaaaa

Sunny, Thank you for the time that you just gave to me!........:hearteyecat:
Buddy of mine got a present from work colleagues some twenty odd years ago.
A framed black and white photo of the lady taken at a Myer Fashion event.
She’s on the catwalk leaning over, and the photographer has taken the shot from behind and lower down.
It was the sexiest shot of the lady’s legs and backside that you could imagine.
Nearly as sexy as Kathleen Turner sucking Steve Martin’s finger in “The Man with Two Brains”.
My buddy moved, the framed photo never moved with him....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back