List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy trade.

West Coast trade their pick 18 & Gaff compo to Sydney for pick 12 & change. Use pick 12 for Kelly
I don't think they have a pick 18. Will end up with picks 20 and 21 for gaff and Lycett

But the conversation I heard was more around how big the gap is between the two WA clubs and how much WCE support their players off field. Kelly and his management are smart.

You cant honestly believe that George? He has been in the industry since he was 18 yo and we are hoping that after 30 odd years he has learnt lots in one season. Surely his experience/knowledge is what got him the job in the first place. He has had 5 years in the chair and we should be getting a lot more than he has shown. He has no charisma, an average intellect and a poor handle on game day coaching and methods. Above all he fails to publicly take any responsibity for the teans demise.

If the clubs beliefs on Cho mirror yours, is it any wonder the football club is going backwards.
L85IbAt.jpg

I don't think they have a pick 18. Will end up with picks 20 and 21 for gaff and Lycett

But the conversation I heard was more around how big the gap is between the two WA clubs and how much WCE support their players off field. Kelly and his management are smart.
Like cousins and mainwarimg. Hunter chick. You amaze me with your crap

Correct. They have Suns 2nd rounder instead. So for Gaff & Lycett they may end up with 20,21 & 23 (Suns)

I still can’t see Shiel knocking back an extra $500,000 a year. There are no guarantees in football. Money talks.
You are only in footy for a short time , so if he knocks back the money - he can't be all there

1.2mill would make him the best payed player in the AFL and will set himself up for life.

Hawks will pay him way less and will end his career before he wants , same as Lewis , Mitchell , Hodge

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I the only one that has a problem with this comment. That would appear to me that Jack would like to go and the only reason he isn’t is because we won’t allow it.

Would have liked to hear Jack is not interested in moving not St Kilda is adamant.

Can’t see him seeing out final year of contract if we don’t improve.
It's only had about 60 pages of discussion in here. Jack does not want to leave and is not leaving. Can we honestly just put the ridiculous hypothetical to bed now.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I would suggest they already have been given an indication as to what way it's going.

Hence the dramatic change in language this morning around pick 4. In the space of 24 hours it went from being in the discussion around shiel to 100% off limits.

The narrative now is all about how great the draft will be. Read into that.
The club will know Sheils intentions by now....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don’t think I reading too much into this thinking Steven & his management have asked for a trade & we’ve blocked it.

@traderadio
Peter Lenton (manager of Jack Steven) "Nothing really is going on there, to be honest St Kilda is adamant it's not happening, I had spoken to Steve Wells (Cats lost manager) about Jack. There is not going to be much movement there."
Jesus christ

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

You literally have no ******* idea. If your vision of wce is from something that occurred more than 10 years ago then you really should just stay quiet.

But you are happy to tell us they look after players now but our club aren’t as good. That from 3000k away. Amazing stuff. I will just go from what I see in the media. You can prove me wrong. Amazing stuff. By the way where was the quote about richo being sacked if we didn’t make finals next year. Yes that’s right. Made up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back