List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. Even if we keep the Cho I reckon he’s been found out. No way does he retain as much responsibility as he has in the past. SL knows he’s extremely limited as a head coach so he either goes or stays with a lot of supervision. Same thing happened to Hardwick who the players love but he lacks tactical nouse. Unsure what Richo’s strengths are & how he can be effectively utilised though. I’ve noticed he has strong looking builder hands. Perhaps he’s good at giving the boys a rub down?
OMG.... that last line.

PML LMFAO :D

All this talk about Shiel going to the club with the better coaches is bizarre.

They say you either win or you learn.

Well Richo has been learning plenty this year, so I wouldn't be surprised if by this point, with all the learning he's doing, he's actually smarter than Clarko.

So I'd say we're in the box seat.

You cant honestly believe that George? He has been in the industry since he was 18 yo and we are hoping that after 30 odd years he has learnt lots in one season. Surely his experience/knowledge is what got him the job in the first place. He has had 5 years in the chair and we should be getting a lot more than he has shown. He has no charisma, an average intellect and a poor handle on game day coaching and methods. Above all he fails to publicly take any responsibity for the teans demise.

If the clubs beliefs on Cho mirror yours, is it any wonder the football club is going backwards.

Yup. Even if we keep the Cho I reckon he’s been found out. No way does he retain as much responsibility as he has in the past. SL knows he’s extremely limited as a head coach so he either goes or stays with a lot of supervision. Same thing happened to Hardwick who the players love but he lacks tactical nouse. Unsure what Richo’s strengths are & how he can be effectively utilised though. I’ve noticed he has strong looking builder hands. Perhaps he’s good at giving the boys a rub down?

He is the friggin coach. He retains what all coaches retain. Coaching the club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t think I reading too much into this thinking Steven & his management have asked for a trade & we’ve blocked it.

@traderadio
Peter Lenton (manager of Jack Steven) "Nothing really is going on there, to be honest St Kilda is adamant it's not happening, I had spoken to Steve Wells (Cats lost manager) about Jack. There is not going to be much movement there."
I think you are on the money

All this talk about Shiel going to the club with the better coaches is bizarre.

They say you either win or you learn.

Well Richo has been learning plenty this year, so I wouldn't be surprised if by this point, with all the learning he's doing, he's actually smarter than Clarko.

So I'd say we're in the box seat.
I'm a rusted on saints supporter and think about watching them win a flag probably several times a day and even I would choose hawthorn

Shit promo. But at least they can play.

Our captain is a ******* laughing stock. “Strong in the contest. Pressures. Tries hard”

Plz
I don’t expect our captain to be a Brownlow medalist, 3 time all Australian and out and out gun, but I expect to him to execute the basic fundamentals of being a footballer and lead by example in doing so. Trying, and putting in effort are non negotiable’s for anyone, let alone a captain.

The rebuild 2.0 is 100% on if we draft a key forward with our top 5 pick this year for me.

It means multiple top 5 picks coming up, it means a few players may ask for trades.

Turn Jack into a first rounder this year if this is the case.
Bleak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back