List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would suggest they already have been given an indication as to what way it's going.

Hence the dramatic change in language this morning around pick 4. In the space of 24 hours it went from being in the discussion around shiel to 100% off limits.

The narrative now is all about how great the draft will be. Read into that.

Maybe you missed the post that he spoke to us again. Doesn’t mean he coming to us. Just makes the post irrelevant

Richo has a clause in his contract that states in order for him to be given the extension to contract in 2020 he needs to make finals. That's fact. Take it to the bank plug.

As for the comment about the media. Do you still read media reports from 11 years ago?

But you are happy to tell us they look after players now but our club aren’t as good. That from 3000k away. Amazing stuff. I will just go from what I see in the media. You can prove me wrong. Amazing stuff. By the way where was the quote about richo being sacked if we didn’t make finals next year. Yes that’s right. Made up.

I explained this before. You probably missed it because you were banned. I was told in order for him to coach in 2020 he will need to play finals. Now they still may want him to coach in 2020 if he doesn't play finals but that would mean getting very close to it and it's not a given. Unlikely.
So did they say he will be sacked if they don’t make the finals. I will answer for you. No. You made it up.

Sees that there are 5 more pages full of juicy trade gossip.
1a5.jpg

It's just shitfights and bitching about Richo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I ****en hope not :D
Couldn't agree more. Too slow. Doesn't attack the man hard enough. Faux tough guy. Poor disposal. Poor attack on goal.

Kind if looking forward to Kent displacing him.

Would love more pace around the footy.

Pretty simple - GWS neto’d the trade cos Hawks don’t have the chips get get a deal done. Ess have the picks but their offer would be far lower. Will be at Carlton imo.
Essendon have heaps of cap because they paid their drugged players “compensation “ outside the cap.

If we’re drafting King, then Josh Bruce has to be on the table.

I reckon we finish last or second last next year if Carlton get Shiel and Gov and we get King while losing Newnes and Bruce. We have a lot of GOP that mean we aren’t as bad as other lower 8 teams, chip away at those for picks and you risk going backwards while we wait for King and other kids to advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back