List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just one minor fault. Needs to learn to play elsewhere as does Ross. Should work in that over pre season.
He has only played 58 games. It will come. I will back him in to develop the ability to play elsewhere.

Just one minor fault. Needs to learn to play elsewhere as does Ross. Should work in that over pre season.
Steele has the capabilities to play in multiple positions
Midfield obv preferred but he could easily be developed
as a more than handy forward due to his Marking ability!

Just out of interest where else do you see Ross
playing if he's not in the midfield?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Half back for Ross if he's not in the middle. As long as he's not playing too deep back. He doesn't kick enough goals or put on enough pressure to play forward. Seems like the perfect type to play that cheap kick half back role when needed.

Plugger has a point with our issue we have with guys like Ross, Dunstan and Steele that can only play midfield. We need to be pushing guys like Acres, Gresh and Clark through there more which means these guys need to be more versatile.

Hbf seems the ideal spot. Great distributor. Very smart footballer

If Hawks get Shiel surely we just in and grab Scrimshaw?

How do the Hawks get Shiel? Can they use this and next year's firsts?

Surely this year's and Ceglar doesn't get it done.

A lot of talk on the Hawks board that Burton may be shipped off to get an extra pick. I reckon Adelaide would use the first they have from Melbourne on him & then Hawthorn could potentially package two first rounders & add steak knives.

A lot of talk on the Hawks board that Burton may be shipped off to get an extra pick. I reckon Adelaide would use the first they have from Melbourne on him & then Hawthorn could potentially package two first rounders & add steak knivesz
**** thats crazy. Hes one of their only quality young prospects. I'd be offering him a big contract to get him over if that's the case.

**** thats crazy. Hes one of their only quality young prospects. I'd be offering him a big contract to get him over if that's the case.

He was poor this year but good last year. With Sicely they probably see him as expendable especially if it means getting the Shiel deal done.

Carlton seem to think SPS might be traded. Prob back to WA though. Now that’s madness! He’s a rolls royce

Ohh ffs please stop with this s***. Geary puts in and gets more out of himself than nearly any other player on our list.

I wish half the supposed "talent" on our list had as decent a crack at the game as Geary does.

Ask Eddie, Cyril, Isaac Smith or any other supposed gun small forward whether Gears is a laughing stock or not!!

Unf***ing believable comment from a supposed supporter.
Rofl.

I’m a shit supporter for thinking our captain is a shit player & leader.....?

Guess I am a shit supporter. Won’t stop me from barracking my hardest for the boys every week & buying 4 memberships for myself & the fam.

I also think we have a shit coach..... Come at me Bro ;)

He was poor this year but good last year. With Sicely they probably see him as expendable especially if it means getting the Shiel deal done.

Carlton seem to think SPS might be traded. Prob back to WA though. Now that’s madness! He’s a rolls royce
I always presumed he'd eventually go in the midfield. He was a forward as a junior but im not sure the Hawks have ever played him there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back