List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Gaff news is true NM havent done much better than us at this present time.
Hannabery &Kent V Polec,Hall and Newman.
Trade period still to come but not a lot of advantage to either team at this stage.
Next season we can have another fight over Kelly

If the Gaff news is true NM havent done much better than us at this present time.
Hannabery &Kent V Polec,Hall and Newman.
Trade period still to come but not a lot of advantage to either team at this stage.
Next season we can have another fight over Kelly

Maybe the 8 extra games they won helps

Has anyone else seen all the Instagram photos Shiel has been liking from the Blues? Tips B&F, Co Captains media release..

I will spew up if he nominates them.

Meh he’ll have a nothing career with a rabble of a club that hasn’t been relevant since brown paper bags were in fashion in the 90’s. I’m very anti-Hawthorn rn so anything but them & im okay.

"Mitch' (Sam Mitchell), you've taught me so much in a year of footy and I'm sad to see you go..."

It's just a comment but would Gaff say he is sad to see someone go if deep down he was going to as well?

How can you tell I watch the sanfl on 7 mate it’s suburban football, the vfl is bad some weeks but that is new level bad.

I use to be a Port Magpies man but not anymore. I watch mostly Centrals game due to they are close to home. Fort always is a stand out. He represented SA this season.

Check out the SANFL GF cracking game of footy. One of the best I’ve seen this year.

The SANF is not the same standard due to it has div 3 ammo top up players getting games now.

Should throw money at Bont if we fail on Shiel. Extremely unlikely but out of contract next season and you never know. Massive offer could do anything... He is worth this Shiel type money we are offering more than Shiel.

Or go throw it at Coniglio and you again never know especially being s FA next yr GWS could get concerned

Personally given up hope on Shiel.

Anyway maybe I log back off
Mate, we could throw $10k at a hooker on Grey Street & she’d still turn us down

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve wanted Jack Leslie for years. Can’t give up now.... Get him in!
The same way you wanted Roo too and look what happened!
He told you to Get F#cked!

Don't feel bad Rors.....;)
Least a club legend told You that!

I once got told to Get F#cked by Alex Marcou
in the Saints Disco! Due to constant nagging by my good self
that if didn't wear long sleeves, he was starting to resemble
a hairy human Sasquatch!

The same way you wanted Roo too and look what happened!
He told you to Get F#cked!

Don't feel bad Rors.....;)
Least a club legend told You that!

I once got told to Get F#cked by Alex Marcou
in the Saints Disco! Due to constant nagging by my good self
that if didn't wear long sleeves, he was starting to resemble
a hairy human Sasquatch!
Roo told me to get ****ed when I was trying to help him out..... He’s a shit campaigner ;)

Maybe.
But next season is a whole new ball game.
It is but I’d rather sides that rated as the bugger sides get players. We whinge about all the players going to top sides but when a side like north miss out it’s apparently great news. Great news to me is having a year when the saints wb north and Melbourne are in the 8.

It is but I’d rather sides that rated as the bugger sides get players. We whinge about all the players going to top sides but when a side like north miss out it’s apparently great news. Great news to me is having a year when the saints wb north and Melbourne are in the 8.

I get what you are saying and you are obviously more generous of spirit than a lot of us on here. I don’t mind those teams being up and about but selfishly I don’t want them getting the good players either.

However, I was actually talking about being able to having a dip at Kelly again ourselves next year should we improve and North go backwards though. Things can change fast in a season as we have previously seen.

Yesterday Tom Browne reports that Shiel isn't coming to the Saints and we all say, 'Browne's a clueless campaigner who makes all his stuff up.'

Today he says Gaff is staying at the Eagles and we all take it as gospel.

Whatever fits the agenda :D

I love gresh and keep a photo of him under my pillow which i kiss every night before i go to sleep....
But he's shown very little as a midfielder thus far

4th in the team for center clearances, without actually playing there?
5th in the team for contested possessions.

Yesterday Tom Browne reports that Shiel isn't coming to the Saints and we all say, 'Browne's a clueless campaigner who makes all his stuff up.'

Today he says Gaff is staying at the Eagles and we all take it as gospel.
Gaff wants to play with Tom Hickey ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back