List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
4th in the team for center clearances, without actually playing there?
5th in the team for contested possessions.

I saw him lining up in the centre a lot this year.
Anyone got stats on who attended centre bounces?

5th in contested possies... in a team that gets massacred every week in contested possies is kinda making my point for me isn't it?

5th in our team = ~5000th in the league overall probably?

Roo told me to get ****** when I was trying to help him out..... He’s a shit campaigner ;)
I understand man! They can be so ungrateful!

I was also trying to help Alex too...
I defy anyone who has seen the Marcou shoulders up close
to have not generously offered the same advice!

I saw him lining up in the centre a lot this year.
Anyone got stats on who attended centre bounces?

5th in contested possies... in a team that gets massacred every week in contested possies is kinda making my point for me isn't it?

5th in our team = ~5000th in the league overall probably?

There was a guy that had these stats. Can't remember where he posted them but from memory Gresh very rarely got to attend centre bounces.

A bit weird isn’t it.

I’m finding it fascinating that the media gronks are offering a play by play of the inner workings of Gaff’s mind like they know exactly what he’s thinking hour by hour. Fascinating stuff.

As opposed to people on here who ask apparent itk questions as if they know. It’s comedy gold

A bit weird isn’t it.

I’m finding it fascinating that the media gronks are offering a play by play of the inner workings of Gaff’s mind like they know exactly what he’s thinking hour by hour. Fascinating stuff.
WC would have no doubt loved to announce he was staying at their BnF. Didn't happen so I think he's gonski. Maybe just waiting for Monday news flash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can i pls make a suggestion for this thread?

People need to stipulate if something is a fact or opinion. All these posts keep getting my hopes up only to find they're the posters opinion and have no basis in credible intel.

So by way of example:

Kelly is coming to the Saints for pick 4 and our 2019 1st with gws 2018 1st back *

* i hope

;)

Just treat every “statement of fact” as opinion only and you will rarely be under informed

WC would have no doubt loved to announce he was staying at their BnF. Didn't happen so I think he's gonski. Maybe just waiting for Monday news flash.

Yea agree. I think his decision was made some time ago & his announcement is all about the timing. Was never going to be before the best & fairest. Probably be tomorrow or Monday morning when it’s made official.

Pick 4 + 2019 first for Taranto + Setterfield.

Here's why:
Both are absolute guns, still very young but shown so much potential. GWS insiders reckon Setterfield the is best talent drafted since Kelly at Giants. Taranto, kid is just like mindblowing. Under the guidance of Ratten, Clark, Coff, Steele, Taranto, Setterfield, Acres, Billings would all flourish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back