List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
700 on Taranto and 600 on cerra > 1.3 on gaff... it may be overs for them now but in 3 years when they're hitting their prime like degoey did this year we'll be laughing
Hey I'm with you on the strategy. The warchest, the warchest.... lets break it open and sweep 3 of the next wave across. 2 years time.. BANG!

Pick 4 + 2019 first for Taranto + Setterfield.

Here's why:
Both are absolute guns, still very young but shown so much potential. GWS insiders reckon Setterfield the is best talent drafted since Kelly at Giants. Taranto, kid is just like mindblowing. Under the guidance of Ratten, Clark, Coff, Steele, Taranto, Setterfield, Acres, Billings would all flourish.

I’m going no. Never actually

Pick 4 + 2019 first for Taranto + Setterfield.

Here's why:
Both are absolute guns, still very young but shown so much potential. GWS insiders reckon Setterfield the is best talent drafted since Kelly at Giants. Taranto, kid is just like mindblowing. Under the guidance of Ratten, Clark, Coff, Steele, Taranto, Setterfield, Acres, Billings would all flourish.
It's bold. But awfully speculative for mine!
Both boys have yet to achieve anything of note
throwing that coin at them, not to mention those draft picks
Based purely on their undoubted potential would be hugely risky!

StKilda like Risky! Which unsettles me!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well and truely ahead of you. Onto the second bottle and the wife is getting merry.
Same here.
Spent the last few hrs sitting out by the fire pit with the good wife who was knocking back some pinot grigio while i necked scotch n cokes at breakneck pace.
Both inside now just about to nod off on the couch:drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back