List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you have a source for this though? I've heard nothing of the sort.

You should have; it was a sliding door moment.

Literally.

Max slammed a sliding door on his knee while trying to escape from your creepy mate Hutchy. Bit like the Plugger crutches incident with old mate Eddie. Seems Hutchy was going through his underpants draw looking for a scoop. Was strangely attracted to a purple thong.

Losing your edge Damo

Heard his knee has not come along as well as planned and the physio' s don't think he will regain that leap.

That should dampen a few.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Lol we'll be hearing rumours about his recovery either way between now and Draft day.

F*%# it go with the kid... by all reports a freak and if he's half the player he looks in the highlights of his TAC game v Oakleigh then I'm more than happy.

This one post just convinced the whole board to take him

Listening to Shifter convinced me too.

Max in #12.

A bit of destiny about it.

We need that top 10 mid too though... let’s hope Port comes to the party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Listening to Shifter convinced me too.

Max in #12.

A bit of destiny about it.

We need that top 10 mid too though... let’s hope Port comes to the party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rankine needs to fall to 4. Otherwise nothing will happen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're seeing the results of a competent operator Watto, but don't count your chickens just yet. If Lethers falls under a bus then we're dead in the water again..
Agree there ScrappyDo…...it's early days...…...but I'm very very relieved with what Lethers has done till now.

( OK, being a little mischievous here - he has certainly wielded the broom in a short space of time, seemingly for the better, with the one obvious exception, but I can even see why he didn’t do that...yet!)
Yes Diehard....time will tell......as I said above....it'll be absolutely fascinating to see how that plays out.

clsoe the thread. close the thread. close the thread.
You know that you don't have to post in this thread if you don't want to. Personally l like it better now that footy is off the menu, and the inmates are running the asylum.
All hail Dr Spaceman as our new spiritual leader!
Down with the stodgy and old VDJoff66 telling us how technically incorrect we all are on every irrelevant point!!!
We've tolerated mediocrity for too long on the StKFC BF forum with it's self serving incompetent leadership! Its time for a revolution, and it will not be televised!!
SACK LETHO!!!!

And along with our 211cm basketball recruit announced today, the twin towers will rise again :)

PS: better leave the roof open :eek:

rrk2fd.jpg

And Biggy next year, we should be able to get to a point where no player will be under 195 cm soon.

strange that St Kilda still haven't posted any interviews or anything of the new recruits yet, normally they're right on top of that sort of stuff

Fast forward to 2020...

CHB: Jake Carlisle - 201cm
Ruck: Sam Alabakis - 211cm
CHF: Rowan Marshall - 201cm
FF: Max King - 204cm

F6A19ADB-C4D0-4FAF-BBDC-28E0B13F1402.jpeg

Fast forward to 2020...

CHB: Jake Carlisle - 201cm
Ruck: Sam Alabakis - 211cm
CHF: Rowan Marshall - 201cm
FF: Max King - 204cm

View attachment 576113

Longer and Pierce both over 200cm and Biggy Nyuon is 195cm at 17 and still growing. Jeremy Mc Kay still coming as well?

strange that St Kilda still haven't posted any interviews or anything of the new recruits yet, normally they're right on top of that sort of stuff
I think Hanners covered it pretty well with "they're not as bad as everyone thinks they are".
I mean, what else could you say after that rousing endorsement...

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back