List Mgmt. 2018 Trade, Free Agency & Draft Thread MK 3 [JP✔️ JPII✔️ Hall✔️ BScott✔️ Tyson✔️ Clarke➡️ Preuss➡️]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hall has battled a few injuries over the journey, but when he had a clean run at it in 2016 he started the season with 3 consecutive BOGs in the Brownlow. 9 votes by round 3! Only high end talent can do that.

Similarities with Higgins, the potential improvement in him and what he could bring to our team are not overstated. The AFL world seems to have forgotten how damaging this bloke can be, because IMO getting him for a 4th rounder would be a RIDICULOUSLY good trade.

BJ, Thommo, Wright & Jed re-signed

Polec & Hall announced, Gaff all but done.

For the first time in living memory I am genuinely interested in how the "chicken little posse" are going to be able to spin this on its head.
Probably the same group still convinced the club did the wrong thing this year by winning games instead of tanking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BJ, Thommo, Wright & Jed re-signed

Polec & Hall announced, Gaff all but done.

For the first time in living memory I am genuinely interested in how the "chicken little posse" are going to be able to spin this on its head.

The focus will go firmly on the Sack Scotts bandwagon if things don't live up to people's expectations.

Welcome Aaron

Geez I found that interview and the way Aaron presented himself super impressive. Maybe I'd subconsciously combined his being exposed to GC culture and generalisation of a flighty, flashy outside 'softy' to leave me with an impression that was way off the mark.

Another Tassie lad on the list; get in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back