Game Day 2019 AFL Draft Day- RD1, RD2 + beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
all through the kelly situation y'all were saying this draft is shallow and picks outside 10 aren't going to cut it. The club seemingly agrees and isn't keen on anyone after 20, yet now it seems y'all are saying the draft is super strong and we are crazy for not picking almost every player we haven't picked. i give up. :tearsofjoy:

Have gone back and watched the deliberations over the Evans selection at our table.

Troy Selwood: "Stephen, listen to me Evans is a good little player, he has a real spark, is quick and has some spunk"

Wells: "Troy you're boring me, look let me trade the pick" picks up the phone....

Troy Selwood: "Stephen, he got injured early in the season and only played two games."

Wells: Putting the phone down "Troy, why didn't you lead with that. Mack lock him in."
Haha. Brilliant.

Seeing as no one else will say it, I will.

Very underwhelming draft.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I would have been happy to take Sharp but we'll now just have to wait another 12 months to see what we do with these picks of which we have many. Next year will see a number of list changes. Have to say that no one we have taken in this draft will have any impact on our performance next season.

We've found him
77262893_2951807671515689_5874028278825615360_o.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just feels like we're really clogging up the list.

Brownless, Kennerley, Jarvis, Tarca, Evans, whoever we pick with 64, Rookie picks etc. Do these guys really have a future at AFL level? Not saying they do or they don't, genuine debate question.

You can call it rebuilding on the run all you want, just looks more like clogging up the list for mine.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back