Rumour 2019 Draft rumours thread

Remove this Banner Ad

He might be there. Gold Coast would want to make sure he is there.

Also given gold coats massive injury list every year I don't think they are in a position to risk taking Kemp.
The upside on Kemp at 15 is to good to pass up. He is 10000% a top 10 talent. Have to back yourselves in with that one and take him

I'll repeat it again for you in case you didn't notice it the first time.

"given Flanders has a good chance of starting his career as a forward" ergo he may not be seen as a midfielder at all.
Yes, or he may be seen as a midfielder forwarder, instead of just a mid.

A different kind of midfielder, with more strings to his bow.

You don't describe someone you see as a forward as a "different kind of midfielder" - you call them a forward, ffs.

It's quite weird for a draftee to tour a clubs facilities, particularly one expected to go mid first round.

Can't say I've heard of it before.

I would of thought it almost constitutes
draft tampering considering post draft combine medicals etc are done in the full knowledge of all clubs and the AFL usually on set days with all interested parties attending.

Was a weird photo tbh.

Remember hearing Rankine and Rozee touring our facility at around draft time last year, think it does happen, more so with high end talents and when clubs hold high end picks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lot to give up for a pick in the 20's..
I believe our first round was on the table, as we didn't need it to match a bid for our academy player next year. I guess it also depends if they wanted a pick in the 20's enough. Whether there is a player we wanted desperately.

I'm not even a Simpsons fan but can't go past Sam Flanders' name without saying "Stupid Sexy Flanders" ... I can't be alone in this... can I?
o_O not a Simpsons fan?! o_O

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2019 Draft rumours thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back