2019 Draft thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hasn't gone quite to plan tonight. But alas if other clubs put an unreasonable bid on a player they'll get them.

Of course if a club is passing over their own academy prospects it probably doesn't bode well for the bidding club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hasn't gone quite to plan tonight. But alas if other clubs put an unreasonable bid on a player they'll get them.

Of course if a club is passing over their own academy prospects it probably doesn't bode well for the bidding club.
I suspect the Coleman bid by Essendon completely scuttered our plans of taking a Rantall or Bianco (or anyone else really) with pick 38 and then getting Coleman with our last pick. That all clearly went to hell evidenced by all those phone calls because of Essendon / Dodoro.

Pretty hard planning for the recruiting team.

All we need now is for someone to select Johnson.

Dodoro might do that just to piss us off. And Geelong likely to come for Tozer.

I felt Richmond lining up Cumberland on us, didn't see Will Martyn coming. That was out of nowhere.

I suspect the Coleman bid by Essendon completely scuttered our plans of taking a Rantall or Bianco (or anyone else really) with pick 38 and then getting Coleman with our last pick. That all clearly went to hell evidenced by all those phone calls because of Essendon / Dodoro.

Pretty hard planning for the recruiting team.
True but we weren't forced to take Coleman if we didn't rate him.

Remove this Banner Ad

2019 Draft thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back