List Mgmt. 2019 Draft/Trade/FA Thread - Final Wrap

Remove this Banner Ad

You guys will be getting a 2 x premiership player with only a half to go ;)

Lucky we are not giving up anything as he's going like a busted arseh*le again.

If Tigers can get up by 10 goals and the heat comes out if the game he might start to find the footy.

Lucky we are not giving up anything as he's going like a busted arseh*le again.

If Tigers can get up by 10 goals and the heat comes out if the game he might start to find the footy.
C'mon mate they've also given us C.Ellis & Miles, we're now blood brothers apparently. :drunk:

Almost Brandon Ellis clean up duty time
And we could have, should have had Pickett for next to nothing.. instead we get Ellis who is just ordinary for top dollar and for 5 years and we have 3 ex players all winning it all for another club. Sure we have Ben King but he and Luko haven't fu*kin signed!!! This day is just takin' the Piss! The only good part is that in about half an hour this nightmare year will officially be over.

And we could have, should have had Pickett for next to nothing.. instead we get Ellis who is just ordinary for top dollar and for 5 years and we have 3 ex players all winning it all for another club. Sure we have Ben King but he and Luko haven't fu*kin signed!!! This day is just takin' the Piss! The only good part is that in about half an hour this nightmare year will officially be over.
hmmm a convicted criminal vs an Aussie battler trying to provide for his family by playing footy. any amount of money is worth bringing in a bloke with better character then a convicted felon.

hmmm a convicted criminal vs an Aussie battler trying to provide for his family by playing footy. any amount of money is worth bringing in a bloke with better character then a convicted felon.
What a disgraceful comment.
Yes he’s made mistakes.
we all have when we were young.
He’s now a loving family man trying to give his 4 kids and his extended family the life he didn’t get as a kid

What a disgraceful comment.
Yes he’s made mistakes.
we all have when we were young.
He’s now a loving family man trying to give his 4 kids and his extended family the life he didn’t get as a kid
ah that's right your a richmond fan. I have my opinions and you have yours. I've done stupid things but never anything illegal or damaging to others and I dont believe their is ever a reason too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tom lynch, dion prestia & josh caddy (to an extent) vs corey ellis, anthony miles and brandon ellis? fair disparity between the two "raids".

i'm going for gws. richmond winning again would be even more reason for our young draftees to see that if you leave the suns like tom & dion and go to a successful club you can avoid the years of misery at the suns. gws winning the flag gives us a bit more hope lol
100% agree, I was thinking the same regarding GWS winning today. Luko ang King good as gone I reckon. Dont blame em really, they see Lynch and co having a great time. Unless the AFL takes some power back from the AFLPA regarding player movement they may as well wind the Suns up as a club. Players have to many rights these days, I say If King wants to go back to VIC this year (hypothetically speaking) he dosent get the right to choose which club. The club should be able to get the best deal possible. AFL has no teeth anymore.

Last edited:
ah that's right your a richmond fan. I have my opinions and you have yours. I've done stupid things but never anything illegal or damaging to others and I dont believe their is ever a reason too.
I'm happy the guy has his chance at redemption- so many ex prisoners don't
But we have to accept that at the moment we just can't deal with players+baggage
A big Club with thousands of sycophantic hangers-on pi**ing themselves to "help out" for free can manage these guys
And that's everyone from lawyers, doctors real estate agents, trainers, etc etc
We can't.
So we'll just wait and see what Riordan brings

100% agree, I was thinking the same regarding GWS winning today. Luko ang King good as gone I reckon. Dont blame em really, they see Lynch and co having a great time. Unless the AFL takes some power back from the AFLPA regarding player movement they may as well wind the Suns up as a club. Players have to many rights these days, I say If King wants to go back to VIC this year (hypothetically speaking) he dosent get the right to choose which club. The club should be able to get the best deal possible. AFL has no teeth anymore.
Stuff em - if they want to walk their way into a GF rather than earn it I don’t want them. That flake lynch was a captain and rather than lead his team to success, bitched out to a ready made team.

Every team will lose players interstate no matter who they are look at Tim Kelly , Chris Judd and Darren Jarman for example however there needs to be a system in place to make sure that they are replaced with adequate value. With the suns I think the AFL need to do something like allow a Gold Coast company to sponsor a player and it not to come under the salary cap . Anything to bridge the gap

Every team will lose players interstate no matter who they are look at Tim Kelly , Chris Judd and Darren Jarman for example however there needs to be a system in place to make sure that they are replaced with adequate value. With the suns I think the AFL need to do something like allow a Gold Coast company to sponsor a player and it not to come under the salary cap . Anything to bridge the gap
This may be a controversial statement, but I honestly think its a generational thing. Millenials or (18-25) year olds these days are a generation that want everthing NOW. The house, the car, the expensive holidays, the success. Things that took mine and potentially your parents an entire lifetime to acheive. Its the NOW generation, unwilling to weather adversity and hard times for success later on. Apologies if i've offended anyone out there but its absolutley true. Not really their fault either, its just the way it is unfortunatley. Gone are the days of the one club player, the player willing to endure the hard times. It really turns me off footy ATM. AFLPA are killing the game slowly to the point the AFL and NFL/NBA will be indistinguisable. Not the game I grew up with anymore. Sorry for the rant, the game just frustrates me these days.

This may be a controversial statement, but I honestly think its a generational thing. Millenials or (18-25) year olds these days are a generation that want everthing NOW. The house, the car, the expensive holidays, the success. Things that took mine and potentially your parents an entire lifetime to acheive. Its the NOW generation, unwilling to weather adversity and hard times for success later on. Apologies if i've offended anyone out there but its absolutley true. Not really their fault either, its just the way it is unfortunatley. Gone are the days of the one club player, the player willing to endure the hard times. It really turns me off footy ATM. AFLPA are killing the game slowly to the point the AFL and NFL/NBA will be indistinguisable. Not the game I grew up with anymore. Sorry for the rant, the game just frustrates me these days.
The problem is in a salary capped environment how do you compete with playing at your home ground in a Grand Final front of 100,000 animals masquerading as supporters getting the same pay as you would playing for us?
The AFL refuses to address this and in fact famously pulled the pin on Sydneys COLA after Fat Eddy nearly had a stroke
It's our fault we lose players, not the tilt in the competition that drains everything into the cesspit of Victoria
Today's result couldn't have been worse for football
You know I couldn't bring myself to watch a minute of it because I knew what was going to happen
And the media spin about Richmond only winning 2 premierships in the past 30 odd years
Poor darlings.
Lets brush each other's hair and sit around in our pj's eating ice cream and talk about how hard life is.

The problem is in a salary capped environment how do you compete with playing at your home ground in a Grand Final front of 100,000 animals masquerading as supporters getting the same pay as you would playing for us?
The AFL refuses to address this and in fact famously pulled the pin on Sydneys COLA after Fat Eddy nearly had a stroke
It's our fault we lose players, not the tilt in the competition that drains everything into the cesspit of Victoria
Today's result couldn't have been worse for football
You know I couldn't bring myself to watch a minute of it because I knew what was going to happen
And the media spin about Richmond only winning 2 premierships in the past 30 odd years
Poor darlings.
Lets brush each other's hair and sit around in our pj's eating ice cream and talk about how hard life is.
Just look at this years draft combine 44 out 79 are Vic players even though the Allies beat Vic Metro and many of their players had better stats ( some selected didn’t even play in the Nab under 18 championships) . Still VFL first in many ways

Just look at this years draft combine 44 out 79 are Vic players even though the Allies beat Vic Metro and many of their players had better stats ( some selected didn’t even play in the Nab under 18 championships) . Still VFL first in many ways
You know that's interesting
You wonder if they need a quota system- like affirmative action
A required number of draftees from each state inside the first 100
The "good" Victorians that miss out can make their way through the VFL or other State leagues

Dion arrived end of 2016 !!
2016 richmond finished 13th
Oh yeah- like he made his decision at the end of 2016
He made it the day he bought his house in Melbourne 2014 and was gone at the end of 2015
Everyone knew
But hey continue to rewrite history
It's a thing with The Suns
Surely you should be out doing something stupid rather than trolling us here on our board

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2019 Draft/Trade/FA Thread - Final Wrap

Remove this Banner Ad

Back