List Mgmt. 2019 Draft/Trade/FA Thread - Final Wrap

Remove this Banner Ad

Funny how players are worth more at the big clubs. I wonder how much they would value Daniher at with his injury history if he played for us. Hang on that that funny.
Yeah I can't believe people are talking about Daniher for 2 first round draft picks.
Seems crazy to pay that to me.
He's had 1 very good year, and has hardly played in 2 years.

Sounds like a good kid!
He is a beauty and a Richmond supporter , I think both Rowell & Anderson are Richmond supporters ;)

It’s nice knowing that geelongs premiership window is about to slam shut :$
Yeah as a Richmond supporter we have been punished by that mob for years (ablett snr days) It has been nice that their demise in both 17' & 19' has been at our hands.

And so it begins. Who let the riff raff in?
I actually hope GC don't consider trading pick 2 especially to us. It would end up being one of those trades where we'd both end up worse off - we'd be down senior talent that might cost us a crack at next year, and you guys might be at greater risk to lose Rowell who seems geniunely excited in playing a role with his best mate up there to help the club come competitive.

I remember Evans saying in an interview that it would be next year that we would be chasing a big fish.

Captain / Coach combo! Big 12 months for both Teams.

Rowell and Anderson are untouchable.

Lukosius is only discussed if:

1. Both Crouch brothers are in the deal;
2. Lukosius is not prepared to commit prior to the end of trade period

Correct. But Extremely confident both Luko and King will be at the club next year. Suffering Homesickness 100%, But these boys won't walk away after 2, They will give it 3-4.

To be more clear, what I mean is get Crouch and KEEP your two first picks...

How does the deal get done without them?

Hope you can get it done.
To me either our future pick 11 in 2020, or pick 15 + what we should get for Ah Chee from the Lions (32?) this year should do it. Some might see that as overs, others as unders but I think to get him in the door we need to give to get. Crouch is very good but he’s not Lachie Neale (pick 5ish) good.
There is a risk for Adelaide that Brad’s value may drop next year for whatever reason. I wouldn’t do it if his asking price is $1m a season though. $700-750k possibly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only if he plays 20+ Games. ;)

Do AFL contracts actually allow this?
Would be great to say have a 5 year contract with these conditions
400k for <15 games in a season
600k for 15 - 20 games in a season
800k for >20 games in a season

Do AFL contracts actually allow this?
Would be great to say have a 5 year contract with these conditions
400k for <15 games in a season
600k for 15 - 20 games in a season
800k for >20 games in a season

Don't think to this extent. Think 700k Base Salary + Match Payments of 2.5k

Although you can achieve that by having a low base and high match payments, doubt a player agrees to it.

Noah was great.

however Derwayne:mad::mad::mad::rolleyes::thumbsdown:
I’m not a violent person but I seriously feel like punching that w***er in the face after what he came out with during that interview.

It's actually a joke that he has a job on football media.

He knows about as much as latter day Sam Newman off his meds about trades, draftees, players or football in general. Just shows a lack of professionalism to do his homework and anyone who regularly posts on this forum could do a better job than him.

He is genuinely embarrassing himself every minute he is on Trade Radio.

In that respect I don't really care what he says about the Suns as anyone with any brains doesn't value his opinion.

anyone else expecting a couple freo lads to be head hunted this trade period? no real murmurings about it now, but if weller gets in some of his mates ears it could be a chance?
I reckon it will depend on how they feel about Longmuir now the coach has been announced

It's actually a joke that he has a job on football media.

He knows about as much as latter day Sam Newman off his meds about trades, draftees, players or football in general. Just shows a lack of professionalism to do his homework and anyone who regularly posts on this forum could do a better job than him.

He is genuinely embarrassing himself every minute he is on Trade Radio.

In that respect I don't really care what he says about the Suns as anyone with any brains doesn't value his opinion.
Is this the same f wit that said if he had children that he would not want them to be drafted to the Suns due to lack of player delvelopment. Mean while prestia wins B&F for tigers Saad top 3 in B&F for bombers Lynch stars . Maybe players at the Suns are under valued. I suggest that the players that THE SUNS DEVELOPED had stuck around maybe we would have a chance of an All Australian due to being more competitive. And if he goes on again about playing in front of 80000 fans again heaven help us all. Maybe if he pulled his head out of his b side and realized this is a national completion and nor all clubs have that luxury. Absolute first class knob.

Is this the same f wit that said if he had children that he would not want them to be drafted to the Suns due to lack of player delvelopment. Mean while prestia wins B&F for tigers Saad top 3 in B&F for bombers Lynch stars . Maybe players at the Suns are under valued. I suggest that the players that THE SUNS DEVELOPED had stuck around maybe we would have a chance of an All Australian due to being more competitive. And if he goes on again about playing in front of 80000 fans again heaven help us all. Maybe if he pulled his head out of his b side and realized this is a national completion and nor all clubs have that luxury. Absolute first class knob.
He simply doesn’t even try to hide his contempt for us anymore.

To be honest I still question a lot of the development.. like one of my previous posts injury is the root of all evil for this club has been for 7 years

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2019 Draft/Trade/FA Thread - Final Wrap

Remove this Banner Ad

Back