2019 Finals ticketing info: ALL TICKETS DONE. Go cats Friday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry if this has already been asked, but I am a Gold AFL member and my partner is a Silver. If I register for the Ballot and I am unsuccessful, do I wave my right to be able to purchase GF tickets through my Gold membership? This is the first season I have encountered this dilemma.

Unfortunately you’re right - if you register the Gold membership in the club ballot, you won’t be able to use it to purchase a ticket via the AFL Members allotment.

One thing I've noticed and think it's to do with the overloading of Ticketek versus both Collingwood & Richmond is not receiving my ticket for either of these matches.

I've selected to receive my ticket as a mobile ticket the last 3 weeks but only received an SMS for the semi final when the system wasn't overloaded. With the overloading against Collingwood & Richmond, I've had to go into the system to get my ticket & add it to my phone.

I know only a minor issue but still a frustrating one and shows another way the system can't handle the crazy number of purchases at once
They come through eventually, just maybe not until this afternoon. I did get my Semi Final text instantly though

5 minutes later and I get my text message ticket.. haha
The ****ers still haven't sent me a message

I got 2 messages last week - one on Monday and the other on match day

For the qualifying final I had to wait until match day for a message. May be the same this week

The f***ers still haven't sent me a message

I got 2 messages last week - one on Monday and the other on match day

For the qualifying final I had to wait until match day for a message. May be the same this week
yeah I got two last week as well, at work we use a mass text messaging system similar to what they'd use, it's likely they just ran all the numbers through again late in the week to make sure everyone got the message. It'll happen again this week I reckon

What happened? Did you win?
Logged on at about 11:50 to give myself plenty of time for the 12pm MCC sale. Went away from my computer and came back at 12:01 and it had timed out! So I went to the back of the queue and didn’t get on until 12:21. Only thing left were nosebleeds.

campaigners!

Wtf messages? Via your phone?

I get email, they come thru straight away- within minutes.
Always email (PDF) or venue collect. Why you'd get it via SMS is beyond me :)

You get email confirmation immediately and that does let you get access to a digital copy of ones ticket

And I used to only worry about email & printing it myself, but now I'm a lazy & cheap bugger who doesn't want to have to print my own ticket and then remember to pack it.

It's only been recent months I've actually gone away from a physical ticket

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah i still email.

Dee's printing out my ticket, as she's at work obviously, and i have no access to a printer. Not being at work :)
Das it.
I loved using the work printer for those type of jobs

I used to wait until lunch breaks or after hours to print documents that were 100+ pages - I would try to print double sided, but some were still to big to be stapled by the printer

I don't bother printing those documents anymore

Hey cat fans. I brought two tickets from the public sales and they are very close to the cats cheer squad. Bay M33 Row DD, seat 7 and 8. It's a concession and child ticket. I'm not really sure how to go about it though I was wondering if anyone would be interested in swapping tickets? I would love to sit on level 1 closer to the Richmond cheer squad. I would make up any different in ticket price. I brought seats on level 4 in the southern stand with memberships. I did try and get some level 1 tickets in that area.

Hey cat fans. I brought two tickets from the public sales and they are very close to the cats cheer squad. Bay M33 Row DD, seat 7 and 8. It's a concession and child ticket. I'm not really sure how to go about it though I was wondering if anyone would be interested in swapping tickets? I would love to sit on level 1 closer to the Richmond cheer squad. I would make up any different in ticket price. I brought seats on level 4 in the southern stand with memberships. I did try and get some level 1 tickets in that area.

You'll need real luck with that Level 1 swap for behind cheer squad, ticket price diff is $250 for the better view.
Sorry I didn't take it up initially and got stuck with nosebleeds. Oh well, any port in a storm with so many missing out. good luck.

Grrrrr another reason not to print tix, they just sucked out all my printers black ink with a great big BLACK advertisement.

Jetstar do the same, so ridiculous and you can't edit if off the ticket face.

HATE selfish, thoughtless and environmentally unsound ticketek and afl.

What's everyone else paying for seats?
65 near the cheer squad.

I do like the Olympic stand near the MCC section.
But i dont think they were available.

I went with $65 behind the cheersquad - so the category 7

I remember in previous years selecting bays either side of the cheersquad for the finals and them being classed as category 5 or 6 - this year they are category 3 which is a joke

What's everyone else paying for seats?
65 near the cheer squad.

I do like the Olympic stand near the MCC section.
But i dont think they were available.

Yep $65.

If i couldnt get M33, I was gonna get $90 Cat 6 in the middle of the top deck of GSS. I draw the line at sitting in the doubles up the top.

Unfortunately you’re right - if you register the Gold membership in the club ballot, you won’t be able to use it to purchase a ticket via the AFL Members allotment.
Damn, makes sense I guess. Well sorry love, I'll be going alone :p

Grrrrr another reason not to print tix, they just sucked out all my printers black ink with a great big BLACK advertisement.

Jetstar do the same, so ridiculous and you can't edit if off the ticket face.

HATE selfish, thoughtless and environmentally unsound ticketek and afl.
Download to powerpoint, whiteout ads, print from there.

Download to powerpoint, whiteout ads, print from there.

Thanks, for next week. Last time sent to phone gave me anxiety
cos I'm always misplacing it or flatting like an old timer.
Powerpoint eh? I have rudimentary PC skills but know that one well.

Remove this Banner Ad

2019 Finals ticketing info: ALL TICKETS DONE. Go cats Friday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back