Injury 2019 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, plus I've got no idea who could do something similar to Clark.
Maybe bring him in and say "Back yourself Parsnip you soft campaigner, don't care if you f**k everything up!
You probably will anyway even if you dont!"
Might provide a ton of run off HB and kick a couple of goals.

Umm that's Spazz-speak, not Scotty-speak. Still, Parsnip would understand it, even if we don't. :p

Honestly if Parsons comes in, just play him in a forward pocket where all he has to do is try and keep the ball down there and who knows, he might even snag a goal or two. More importantly, if he fu**s up then at least it's close to our goals.

BTW, don't bring Parsons in.

As for replacing Clark's influence, if they don't start using Tuohy and O'Connor's run then they've got no clue.
Don't really like Parsons in the forward pocket.
Unlike 2E and Oconnor he has real pace though.
I think it's time to see what he can actually do in his best position. HBF/Wing for mine.

Umm that's Spazz-speak, not Scotty-speak. Still, Parsnip would understand it, even if we don't. :p
Bloody Hell, I dunno how any of them can understand his instructions.
F**k they don't even know if they're actually playing till half an hour before the game with the super cunning late changes that blow the oppositions mind.
"Hey Scotty do you want a can of Coke while I'm at the fridge?"
"Oh, I'll tell you, but first you must solve these 3 riddles, each more crafty and devious than the last, then you shall learn the secrets to my beverage needs!"

Don't really like Parsons in the forward pocket.
Unlike 2E and Oconnor he has real pace though.
I think it's time to see what he can actually do in his best position. HBF/Wing for mine.
Each to their own Spazz.

Good to see the club come out and give a definitive answer to the scans results !?
What's the bet we don't hear anything until a pre-game interview *shaking head

stealing this from fpm84 - this would indicate that the club themselves are probably still waiting for further information; they won't necessarily always have a definitive answer within 24 hours

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Update on Clark:

The Cats have delayed surgery in a bid to give the 18-year-old the best chance of playing finals.

Surgery now would end his season, so the Cats will instead give the first-year speedster a couple of weeks to see whether the injury settles down.

One of the key assessments Geelong will make is whether Clark is able to play through the pain and restriction of the injury, meaning his season largely remains a wait-and-see prospect.

The pre-finals bye looms as the likely time the Cats will make a call about whether he can take part in their finals campaign.

& Cockatoo:

Meanwhile, Nakia Cockatoo will miss Saturday’s VFL match against North Melbourne with general soreness after his comeback match last week.

Cockatoo was named in the VFL team on Thursday night but was withdrawn on Friday.

He was on light duties at training on Wednesday and Geelong is committed to playing the long game with him to ensure his body can consistently handle the rigours of playing after such a long injury layoff.

Cockatoo played only a half last week and the Cats had planned to increase his game time on Saturday in the curtain-raiser at GMHBA Stadium.

But his withdrawal makes it harder for him to mount a case to return to AFL level this season.

With Cunico listed as still being 1-2 weeks away and no chance of playing seniors this year - has that stamped his papers, because at 23 & not a regular senior player he would seem to be an easy option for delisting/trade

With Cunico listed as still being 1-2 weeks away and no chance of playing seniors this year - has that stamped his papers, because at 23 & not a regular senior player he would seem to be an easy option for delisting/trade
Nah, good depth and he will still have a shot at the first team next year.

Where did Fog' hammy come from and what about Cocky? I know its hammy tightness but say something ...

GO Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back