Votes: 50 89.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okay now I’ve seen it

Late - he’d already gotten rid of the ball
High - elbow to jaw plus he’d jumped up to do it

It’s a week at least. Protected species.

My understanding is what got him off is his career record of never being rubbed out in his career. Otherwise it was 1 week.

My understanding is what got him off is his career record of never being rubbed out in his career. Otherwise it was 1 week.

"I've never been rubbed out before, so you shouldn't rub me out now"

Then next time he fronts the tribunal

...i wonder if giving him a match would have brought out all the people who wanted to boo him for saying that stuff a couple weeks ago?

...i wonder if giving him a match would have brought out all the people who wanted to boo him for saying that stuff a couple weeks ago?
That plea didn't work for Gaff, gaurenteed if he played for a Vic club would have been back in time to play the grand final.

No, they've downgraded the charge to careless.

What should have happened if they went with the 'good bloke' defence, was that the original charge would was upheld, judged worthy of a week (formal sanction) but given a discount of a week. That would have gone on his record as a suspension-worthy offence.

As it stands he could reasonably do the same thing next week and use the "I've never been suspended" excuse then.

Oh, I thought he got off because he said "I've never rubbed one out before"
Bless him

That plea didn't work for Gaff, gaurenteed if he played for a Vic club would have been back in time to play the grand final.
Needed to punch Dylan Shiel instead of Brayshaw apparently. He's a free target for some reason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watching the news and saw Liverpool fans singing a song holding their scarves above their heads, I thought Port Powah invented this tradition organically?

The difference is that Liverpool have done it for decades and are respected by their opponents when they do it.

Its not laughed, joked or ridiculed.

I thought Bolton claimed if the ladder was based on quarters won they would be top 8.

Did any one fact check this or was it fake news?

Sorry it was on my list to do of Fun Facts, but I have been rocked by flu.

Let me look into it.

BRENDAN BOLTON'S BULL5H1T FACTS

For starters Brendan when I called your crap facts out live during the game except that youre likely wrong.

Bolton told the AFL media that Carlton are in the 8 based on quarters won. That is a lie. Its Brendan Bolton's Bull5h1t facts.

The ladder based on quarters won in 2019. Carlton are in 11th position. Anyone feel free to tweet this in. deaneus rocket18 GreyCrow

Cats 22 0 6
Freo 17 1 10
Lions 17 0 11
Giants 16 1 11
Hawks 15 2 11
Pies 15 1 12
Port 14 0 14

Crows 14 1 13
--------------------

Tigers 13 1 14
Saints 13 1 14
Blues 13 1 14