Votes: 50 89.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys... i just realised this is a thing

excuse me while i go throw up now

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10229958/

"A two-part series offering an intimate insight into the secret holidaying lifestyle of AFL Superstar Patrick Dangerfield as he and his beautiful family explore the Great Ocean Road."

Intimate insights!
Secret holidaying lifestyle!
Beautiful family!

"Hey Mardi, let's jump in to our campervan* that's just like wot the common people** use, and go for a drive with our beautiful family, stopping on the way for outdoor meals with linen table cloths and silver cutlery, eating the fish we caught from our tinny***"

"Great idea, Paddy, and you know what would make it really special and secret? We could take along a camera crew and maybe get some product placement to pick up the bill"

"That's my girl! Let's share our secret holidaying lifestyle with the world! The people deserve to share this with us!"

* https://blog.campingworld.com/rv-basics/finding-your-rv/the-5-most-luxurious-rvs/

** People for whom football is just a hobby

*** Well, brand new fully equipped Fish Cruiser 2000

i'm sick of hooliganism in the AFL, i refuse to take my kids to games til its wiped out.
hope channel 7 news open with this story hey shorty

Most are sick of it, But I will not refuse to take my grandkids to the football if they want to go, if we all did this then attitudes will not change. they will be hidden. I will Go to the Football if there is bad behaviour I will use that to teach my grandkids right from wrong,

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” Edmund Burke

How are they match winners? If they are churning out A Grade games in losses then their performance is irrelevant to the result of the game (or their team completely sucks).

If you've got players who are churning out good games all the time - wins and losses - and others who play well in wins then who are the match winners? Is the team winning because these 'sometimes' players are up and about?

I've never really liked the downhill skier label. Of course players will play better in games where their team dominates, particularly forwards and outside mids.

The players I'm most suspicious of are the players who dazzle against bottom teams and stink against top teams - whether you win or lose.

Simon Goodwin was someone who had a real bellwether record in wins and losses

When he didn’t fire we usually didn’t win. Not sure that makes him a downhill skier?

Simon Goodwin was someone who had a real bellwether record in wins and losses

When he didn’t fire we usually didn’t win. Not sure that makes him a downhill skier?
I allways thought a Downhill skier was a player. That was red hot when his team was performing .And went missing when the side was struggling or under pressure. Didn't stand up under pressure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BS!
Nope, AFL house is all above board.
No doubt all their media puppets with accreditation will agree with the decision.
Just how dumb do the think the public is?
Dont answer that......
Certain players and outcomes make more money for the corporation and so are above the "law". See: Cotchin GF 2017

Not sure we're seriously discussing what makes a downhill skier. T-wood is worse than Jenkins in that class.

Players that need the team to feed them, rather than feeding the team.

Ablett cleared. Colour me shocked.
Without even seeing the incident, on hearing Ablett was reported I LOLd and said it'll be a fine nothing surer. After viewing the blatant elbow smash to the head, and on learning there was an appeal, I LOLd again knowing he'd get off.

This is one of the reasons I continue to love the AFL.:):mad:

Not sure we're seriously discussing what makes a downhill skier. T-wood is worse than Jenkins in that class.

Players that need the team to feed them, rather than feeding the team.
So forwards / midfielders?

Receivers / contested ball winners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back