Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool:

Port Adelaide:

Port Adelaide are more like
$_58.JPG

If thats the case they are stale facts.

He shouldnt of made the statement or made the statement with the caveat.

Im not 100% certain after R6.
Well, if they were in the 8 for quarters won after Round 6

Then played the bottom team in Round 7...

Then surely...??? Bolts?! What's goin' on over there?

The difference is that Liverpool have done it for decades and are respected by their opponents when they do it.

Its not laughed, joked or ridiculed.
It also has meaning. Not introduced to promote a Channel 7 Docco about a rock band.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Izak Rankine with another hamstring injury

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it putting the cart before the horse, if the Crows fly Rankine out to get his hamstring treated properly for 2020. :drunk:
At the very least we should be showing all of Rankine's friends and family the medical facilities and resources down at AFC Headquarters

At the very least we should be showing all of Rankine's friends and family the medical facilities and resources down at AFC Headquarters
Whilst Burton is on Annual Leave......

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Brian Lake going from strength to strength

Career suspensions have tipped over 16 weeks so now a 12 month ban from club footy. Only spared a life ban because former AFL players get a 25% discount.

He seems like a real charmer.

Last edited:
Listened to Charlie Dixon on Triple M today

Great chat. Made some interesting comments about the nature of playing v injured. ie playing he can release his frustrations with physical contact , injured its all inner directed. Liked his forthrightness about the issues he is struggling with while injured. As a competitor he feels he is missing something

I hope he has a 2nd passion as football is only temporary.

Another thing he mentioned is he hasnt trained since August last year. I cant see him building a fitness base in time for this year if that is the case.

Listened to Charlie Dixon on Triple M today

Great chat. Made some interesting comments about the nature of playing v injured. ie playing he can release his frustrations with physical contact , injured its all inner directed. Liked his forthrightness about the issues he is struggling with while injured. As a competitor he feels he is missing something

I hope he has a 2nd passion as football is only temporary.

Another thing he mentioned is he hasnt trained since August last year. I cant see him building a fitness base in time for this year if that is the case.

He's pretty passionate about his car collection (old and new Holdens), so footy probably just pays the car-related bills lol.

Hosts Anthony “Lehmo” Lehmann, Neroli Meadows, Dylan Alcott, Shane Crawford and Brendan Fevola were not told of the plan to dump the program before the final broadcast last night.

At the end of last night’s show, Meadows said: “We’ll see you next week.”

That's pretty piss poor of Nine not to tell them before the show - surely they just didn't make the decision to axe it right before they announced it.

Neroli deserves better

Hosts Anthony “Lehmo” Lehmann, Neroli Meadows, Dylan Alcott, Shane Crawford and Brendan Fevola were not told of the plan to dump the program before the final broadcast last night.

At the end of last night’s show, Meadows said: “We’ll see you next week.”

That's pretty piss poor of Nine not to tell them before the show - surely they just didn't make the decision to axe it right before they announced it.

Neroli deserves better
How does anyone know that’s what she said?

Being honest though, does anyone really enjoy any of the AFL based entertainment shows?

I just can't get into them, for such a statistical based game so many shows are just ex players talking themselves and their careers up, and taking pot shots at people they don't like.

I for one would love a show that talks about the games, provides some stats behind them and i have no idea who the hosts follow. Heck i wouldn't care if they'd ever played.

I don't watch an of them any more.

All AFL shows at this point are trying to make celebrities out of fundamentally uninteresting people poorly hamming it up (the Bounce style) or just hot takey bullshit designed to draw clicks (SFS, AFL 360).

There's no analysis, no serious discussion.

In terms of regression, given there's more content than ever it's pretty poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back