• Clarko and the Hawks should impose their own penalty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stratton should be suspended by the MRP

Votes: 50 89.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I struggle with most of the footy media/shows.

With this place I feel I don't need to sit down and watch some ex player or hack journo tell me their opinion. The variety of opinions on this site are far more varied. With actual analysis.

Anything interesting is usually posted here anyway.

There are too many other entertainment options today to waste time on that.

The Front Bar is reasonably funny though. So watch that at times, but stream in my own time.

I used to like Bounce. But has gotten stale.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah I struggle with most of the footy media/shows.

With this place I feel I don't need to sit down and watch some ex player or hack journo tell me their opinion. The variety of opinions on this site are far more varied. With actual analysis.

Anything interesting is usually posted here anyway.

There are too many other entertainment options today to waste time on that.

The Front Bar is reasonably funny though. So watch that at times, but stream in my own time.

I used to like Bounce. But has gotten stale.

That's the thing l, they all rely on humour not actual footy.

It it is the same as the obsession that commentators need to be ex players.

We need a national 2nd comp for media development as much as player development.

Hosts Anthony “Lehmo” Lehmann, Neroli Meadows, Dylan Alcott, Shane Crawford and Brendan Fevola were not told of the plan to dump the program before the final broadcast last night.

At the end of last night’s show, Meadows said: “We’ll see you next week.”

That's pretty piss poor of Nine not to tell them before the show - surely they just didn't make the decision to axe it right before they announced it.

Neroli deserves better
Why she was on the show for 5 minutes?

Being honest though, does anyone really enjoy any of the AFL based entertainment shows?

I just can't get into them, for such a statistical based game so many shows are just ex players talking themselves and their careers up, and taking pot shots at people they don't like.

I for one would love a show that talks about the games, provides some stats behind them and i have no idea who the hosts follow. Heck i wouldn't care if they'd ever played.
Front bar is pretty funny

Being honest though, does anyone really enjoy any of the AFL based entertainment shows?

I just can't get into them, for such a statistical based game so many shows are just ex players talking themselves and their careers up, and taking pot shots at people they don't like.

I for one would love a show that talks about the games, provides some stats behind them and i have no idea who the hosts follow. Heck i wouldn't care if they'd ever played.
The Sunday Footy Show is the best one

Tough round of tips

Usually when there's a heap of toss up games like this and you salivate at the prospect of a thrilling round they mostly end up as blowouts.

Except the sure thing Collingwood v Carlton which will be decided after the siren

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tough round of tips

Usually when there's a heap of toss up games like this and you salivate at the prospect of a thrilling round they mostly end up as blowouts.

Except the sure thing Collingwood v Carlton which will be decided after the siren
I have done pretty poorly in my tips this year.

Hoping this round I can make some ground and not crash and burn.

The Front Bar is quality

I used to watch it all the time when it was a 15 minute clip on the AFL website and was done just before the Friday night game. Now I just can't be bothered sitting through all the ads.

A Before the Game type show on a Friday evening at 6:30 would do well I think.

Brian Lake going from strength to strength

May have to change his name back to Brian Harris t escape the notoriety

As a competitor he feels he is missing something

Skills?

The Front Bar is quality

Nope. I watched The Front Bar for the first time and found myself laughing quite a lot - that hasn't happened for a long time

Meanwhile Port have been giving away stacks of free tickets for next week's game vs Gold Coast. My footy club got given a whole stack of family passes lol.

Gold Coast got their inaugural win the week after a showdown didn't they? The one where we somehow got torn apart by David Rodan:drunk:

Marngrook is an enjoyable footy show. Having said that, I honestly can't remember the last time I tuned into any football discussion show.

I don't know why people bother. If I'm interested in opinions on football I come here to read the full range; both those that I agree with and don't agree with, as expected. We have plenty of astute posters that offer me more insight than what is on offer on TV even with all their prime access to the clubs and Champion Data that us plebs don't have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back