2019 non-freo nonchalance (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-03...FmumE2eZIkTvkkDpS9ISjw9WIh867yIoJJwXMUBjZNdyc

seriosuly how does MRP / MRO keep getting things so wrong ? Not sure how Grimes can only get a week if Cox has copped 1 for someone running into him

I saw that. The two incidents are so different it's not funny.

Grimes ran into him, elbow first, off the-ground - 1 week
Player runs into Cox, Cox goes "yeah, nah, mate" - 1 week

it makes zero sense

Cunnington on Wilson was much worse than what Cox did imo

Also Simmo already making excuses about the Optus Stadium surface being "too hard" ("hardest I've ever felt it")

I don't recall Lyon or Scott complaining about the surface pre/post-game

Last week I was listening to the radio on the way to the game. Spider Burton was on after that old school game he played in and said the ground had a lot of give in it, a lot more than last year.

https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-03...FmumE2eZIkTvkkDpS9ISjw9WIh867yIoJJwXMUBjZNdyc

seriosuly how does MRP / MRO keep getting things so wrong ? Not sure how Grimes can only get a week if Cox has copped 1 for someone running into him

At least it's better than the Rnd 1 decisions and even worse 'comments/explanations' that went along with them.

I can't get over how stupid they are. They must have an inverse IQ test for qualification for that job I swear - anybody with too much intelligence and common sense need not apply.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also Simmo already making excuses about the Optus Stadium surface being "too hard" ("hardest I've ever felt it")

I don't recall Lyon or Scott complaining about the surface pre/post-game
Mark Duffield and Glen Quartermain both said on their podcast on Tuesday it’s the softest it’s ever been and a massive compliment to the ground staff. The soft/having an excuse West Coast culture really ingrained in Simmo now.

Just saw the Cox 'hit' for the first time. **** me, that is a ridiculous thing to get a week for.

Forget Essendon, Christian is the real basket case so far this season.

He was the biggest joke of last season (and that’s saying something) so he’s trying to go back to back.

Well I’m pretty sure that’s one finals spot up for grabs.

I know they typically start off slow but genuinely believe that time has caught up with their senior players while their younger players, who (quite a few )are still very talented are not yet able to pick up the slack consistently to keep the team challenging.

Not to mention I’m not sure horse has evolved the swans style of play enough(sound familiar;) to give the team a new dynamic capable of troubling the top sides.

Well I’m pretty sure that’s one finals spot up for grabs.

I know they typically start off slow but genuinely believe that time has caught up with their senior players while their younger players, who (quite a few )are still very talented are not yet able to pick up the slack consistently to keep the team challenging.

Not to mention I’m not sure horse has evolved the swans style of play enough(sound familiar;) to give the team a new dynamic capable of troubling the top sides.
Reckon those two are just swapping spots. I know the Hawks rolled the Crows last week but they always beat them so I take nothing from that.

Mark Duffield and Glen Quartermain both said on their podcast on Tuesday it’s the softest it’s ever been and a massive compliment to the ground staff. The soft/having an excuse West Coast culture really ingrained in Simmo now.

That’s the thing - I didn’t think I’d heard anything about the surface being hard until Simpson. Getting the excuses out early. GWS are gonna pound them

Hopefully they’ll all leave at half time and go the glory game to see what a winning team looks like

Sydney sufferring from Freo of a few years ago. Can’t kick a modest score. Buddy still isn’t enough. If we had buddy, we would’ve been kicking a lot more then, to what Sydney are now.
Longmire is very defensive.
Thank god we have the forward line we have now. Opens up the team and allows us to attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back