2019 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.Crouch v A.Brayshaw

MCrouch.
Has 110 history.
Had an injury affected year, yet still put up 12 100+ scores.
Injury affected 51, a 68 and then an 85 as his 3rd lowest score for the year.

Brayshaw had 7 scores <85.

Neither are really captaincy options, so I'd go for the bloke with the higher floor.

MCrouch.
Has 110 history.
Had an injury affected year, yet still put up 12 100+ scores.
Injury affected 51, a 68 and then an 85 as his 3rd lowest score for the year.

Brayshaw had 7 scores <85.

Neither are really captaincy options, so I'd go for the bloke with the higher floor.
+1.

Hey lads need help with this, love Libba but Miles’ scoring history is unreal for his price tag
J Kelly and A Miles Vs Macrae and Libba?
Reckon Macrae should back his season up, Kelly could go next level! Anyone know how his surgery/injury news is?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cogs v brayshaw v dusty

Cogs $50k more than brayshaw but also 11pts avg more. At 108 avg, think cogs can hit the 110 avg.
But how far can brayshaw increase (would need 13pts increase) and will viney impact this?
And then dusty..... in the middle, has done it in the past, will he step up or down, high ownership, will he be the one that hurts if you dont have? Or do have?

I really like Macrae but

Macrae and FWD rookie VS Libba and Dunkley
Second option looks better on paper but geez Macrae ceiling is just huuuuge. Don’t know exact numbers but he scored 130+ at least 10 times last year. Pair him up with a good rookie. That’s where I’d go.

Edit: Macrae also another captain option too

B.Smith v Libba/Miles

J.Kennedy(SYD) v Zerrett
B. Take your pick whether you prefer to take "Unlucky with Injury" or "Lack of Opportunity".
and
B. again. Kennedy would be my pick to play a match, but reckon 105 is the absolute best you'll get in SC. Merrett around 110 and at least 5-10pts better if I had to bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back