2019 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roberton, Smith will burn you one way or another

If Roberton's heart has been given the all clear and he isn't playing a lockdown role in defence, why will he burn me?

At 297K he is a stepping stone, and has a proven track record averaging 90+ twice and the year in between where his scores dropped off were because of injuries and he had to play as a key defender.

If Roberton's heart has been given the all clear and he isn't playing a lockdown role in defence, why will he burn me?

At 297K he is a stepping stone, and has a proven track record averaging 90+ twice and the year in between where his scores dropped off were because of injuries and he had to play as a key defender.
I meant that Smith will burn you. Roberton is a lock for me and is a good chance to be a keeper at D6

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are we sure that Roberton won’t play as a key defender this season though? :think:

If yes then :devil::devil::devil:

2 of Hanners/Libba/Miles
Vs
560k Premo mid + rookie

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Depends what you want to get out of them... I believe two of Hanners/Libba & Miles will score more than a 560k premo & a mid rookie. However, the first option none will be keepers, therefor requiring two upgrades. If you go with the second option you will only need to upgrade the rookie. Saving yourself a trade on the premo pick. Depends what path you want to take

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back