Game Day 2019 QF - Cats v Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazza too old now, finals too quick for him, Kolo an absolute liability, can’t trust him to kill a ball or take marks in the last line. He’s given up 2 goals that I can remember. That bloody rain must have made the ground wet tonight, players falling over all night, can’t mark it because of rain in the eyes. Yep a great decision not to play Stanley die to the weather forecast. All Scott the fckn spud can’t be serious can he? I’m bloody livid but surprisingly calm sitting in my lounge room in Sydney. We’re gonna get smashed next week, we can’t cope with nicnat, Ryan, Jetta and Rioli, and that’s forgetting about darling and co.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scott's glib talk has misled a lot of people within the club, the wider footy community, and quite a few here.
Have we been been misled on this board... lots of us pissed at thr supposed finals ready defence game style, that just does not stack up in reality. Stanley gets form and dropped on a night that there is 10% chance of rain on Google.
Dont think Scott has the capability to mislead, he is manically sure of himself that it is psychotic

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back