Teams 2019 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A big old

tenor (4).gif

to everyone who comes here for the first time all year to ask for advice on their team less than a day before lockout :drunk:

If you're not happy with your team by now you're probably in for a long year kents :moustache:

My current situation, most likely to stick with this at this stage depending on teams.

But anyone’s thoughts or pointers? 7CC28ED4-CB8E-46A3-A6B2-EBA1BE4987CD.png 4B798254-187C-4626-8BDF-79CC56B14AB5.png

Thoughts guys

I hope your right. I totally agree on Lloyd. I would take Macrae in a heartbeat but cant afford him so took Oliver instead. So your logic made me feel better about that because Oliver has 2 110+ seasons under his belt and his jlt form took away any concerns about his shoulders. Both will be top 8 mids I feel I just need to get Macrae later.

Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 6.27.46 PM.png

This is the team pending some rookie swaps.

Can't ignore Dunkley's upside - if his role is forward and his scoring sucks can downgrade to Kelly / Darling

Most unsure about Duursma but not a believer in any other defence rookies.
Maybe he becomes Balta via Burgess if I get the willies.

Ive told them to not pick spuds like R.....eh um. Meanwhile my team is not doubt full of them also.
There's no middle ground with this pick .....I'll either be a chump or a champ

Waynesworld lots of similarities with our teams. Here's mine at the moment. Pretty settled on it now pending rookie selections. Still tossing up between Steele and Rockliff. Steele winning at the moment.

1553071506181.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All but the Cousins pick look good to me, rate it. Sweet at R3 not bad considering dogs only need a unfortunate smelting accident to be forced to play him.
The cousins pick is fine
He’ll average 75+ and make 150k plus
More then handy for his price and much more certain then any defender mid pricer under 300k barring maybe Hanley who’s injury history is a disaster

Waynesworld lots of similarities with our teams. Here's mine at the moment. Pretty settled on it now pending rookie selections. Still tossing up between Steele and Rockliff. Steele winning at the moment.

View attachment 637984

That defense is what ideally what i wanted to end up with .....just would cost me Macrae & Greene :think:

Now that would be / will be an interesting debate ....potentially haven't lost much with Oliver over Macrae, something I've really wrestled with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back