Teams 2019 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

HERESY! BURN WITCH!

....in other news how did Greene go in the intra club recently, can't find info anywhere.

Carry on

bunch of Eastwoods.....

Thought I read somewhere he only played a quarter, hence my fear he is underdone.

1553076117500.png

Running with a pure guns and rookies set-up. I'm a big fan of the scoring potential of the rookie mids this season so running a little shallow there but I'm confident the rookies in that line will pay off. Hard to know whether to keep Drew or trade him to Balta. At this stage I'll be keeping Drew and make a correction going into R3 if I need to.

13 guys I consider keepers who I can build on as the season unfolds.

Pinny, why did Z Williams miss second JLT again?
Want to get him instead of Whitfield but just can't do it.
Don't know but from memory they just rested him. Think he was a late out. He's in my team. Can't pass him up at that price.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whitfield has been training as a half forward since january. Enough alarm bells for me to not consider him. Solid team though.

If he were a mid, then his forward time would be alarming. But as a defender I don't know see how playing forward hurts. It's disappointing not to be able squeeze an extra midfielder into the back-line, but, if he scores like a top-15 forward he's still basically a top-10 defender.

You found room for Treloar again :)
Nice team, exact same forward line as me.
I just can't leave him out, every time I remove him I get really sad

Glad to see there's somebody else rolling with a ballsy forward line like that. You've given me confidence to go for it

If rookies get named, yolo

Think I'm rolling with this...
Just unsure of which Crouch to lock in...
One leaves $162k in the bank, the other $28k
7d7364ddc184508c06849769183ed424.jpg
40567eefc9220b49774ff59144e8167f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hoping for Macrae to drop might not work out too well. Injury aside, he might drop a little but I don't imagine it being significant. Came back from a break last year and continued his early season scoring. Could be similar to Titch. If he's playing you gotta pick him
That's certainly a danger, but it doesn't take much to make a player's value plummet from such a high point. Last season a run 5 games where he scored just over 100 twice followed by an injury affected 51, an excellent 131 and then had a quiet game for 74 saw his price drop from $727k to just $540k. There's also no guarantee that he'll be able to repeat last seasons stellar scores. You can't start with an all premo team so leaving out those who are most likely to drop in price seems logical and Macrae seems one of the most likely to do that. If he doesn't he'll be an expensive upgrade, but gettable if the cash cows do their job.

JS the reason you've gone collins over ridley?
Price. $50k is a lot
Also if I could afford it, I'd get Moore instead of Ridley

Currently have Scrimshaw and money in the bank over Collins, but that will probably change back to Collins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back