Teams 2019 Rate My Team (Pre JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last team I plan to make before JLT starts.

lKwB9Tw.png

Awfully risky picking Billings, I salute your courage.

1SG3oHQ.gif

Version #208

Remaining Budget: $9,700

View attachment 614818

My thinking is to load up on Super-Premo mids since they don't fluctuate in price as much as the DEF/FWD premos.

I'll swing Westhoff forward once I upgrade the ruck for whoever is top 2.

Don't realy care too much about mid-range players at this point.
This is my favourite team I’ve seen so far (apart from my own of course)

Laird, Sicily, Whitfield, Williams, Collins, Hore
(Wigg, Burgess)

Kelly, Neale, Duncan, Sloane, Adams, Liber, Stocker, Constable
(Bewley, Atley, Hind)

Martin, Goldstien
(Clarke)

Dangerfield, Heeney, Dunkley, Setterfield, McAdam, Parker
(Cavarra, Corbett)

Thoughts? The Duncan position has been rotating between Merrett/Crouch/Bontempelli/Beams, but the rest has been pretty settled since team picker opened.

Neale will cop the tag at Brisbane , he never got tagged at Freo as Fyfe was there.

Neale will cop the tag at Brisbane , he never got tagged at Freo as Fyfe was there.
IMO teams will be more likely to tag Zorko, he can rip a game to shreds with 25 disposals & a goal or two.

Plus Fyfe missed 17 games in 2016, that season Neale averaged 113 points (career high).

IMO teams will be more likely to tag Zorko, he can rip a game to shreds with 25 disposals & a goal or two.

Plus Fyfe missed 17 games in 2016, that season Neale averaged 113 points (career high).
Neale isn't going to improve his average imo. Josh Kelly scored 205 in a game last year, he is ready to explode.

First time, please be gentle.

Not sure on Dusty at M8? I have a feeling he will be disappointed after last year and bring back his Brownlow year form.

Have a little left over in the bank and leaning on someone like Goldy on the ruck bench in case one of the big two go down.

View attachment 614969
Lol, how is Lobbe tracking?,I like him.

Neale played 7 games without Fyfe last season.

Round 12 v Adelaide - 32 disposals (110 SC)
Round 16 v Demons - 18 disposals (78 SC)
Round 17 v Port - 33 disposals (108 SC)
Round 18 v Ess - 30 disposals (119 SC)
Round 19 v Hawks - 36 disposals (111 SC)
Round 20 v Eagles - 26 disposals (120 SC)
Round 21 v Blues - 34 disposals (134 SC)

Tag or no tag, Neale is an absolute beast and clearly showed last season he’s more than capable of being the premier midfielder in a side. He’s an absolute must in your SC team IMO.

Laird, Sicily, Whitfield, Williams, Collins, Hore
(Wigg, Burgess)

Kelly, Neale, Duncan, Sloane, Adams, Liber, Stocker, Constable
(Bewley, Atley, Hind)

Martin, Goldstien
(Clarke)

Dangerfield, Heeney, Dunkley, Setterfield, McAdam, Parker
(Cavarra, Corbett)

Thoughts? The Duncan position has been rotating between Merrett/Crouch/Bontempelli/Beams, but the rest has been pretty settled since team picker opened.
Great backline. Fwds good.
Duncan a decent POD but Dusty has more upside. Prefer Treloar over Adams.
Sloane too taggable and has Jacobs and Hewett early on. I'd seriously consider
OUT :Libba, Sloane, Martin
IN:Rookie, Cripps/Macrae/Oliver and Grundy

Tag or no tag, Neale is an absolute beast and clearly showed last season he’s more than capable of being the premier midfielder in a side. He’s an absolute must in your SC team IMO.
I had him last year and his first 4 rounds were all under 100, he is a better option to trade in later imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neale isn't going to improve his average imo. Josh Kelly scored 205 in a game last year, he is ready to explode.
I back Neale for his consistency, almost guaranteed to be a Top 8 scorer for the season.

If I were to trade any of my Super Premo Mids for Jelly, I'd trade Fyfe before anyone.

Ultra durable too.

He also played most of 2016 without Fyfe and averaged a career high 112.

Not sure on Dusty at M8? I have a feeling he will be disappointed after last year and bring back his Brownlow year form.

Have a little left over in the bank and leaning on someone like Goldy on the ruck bench in case one of the big two go down.

View attachment 614969

4610D509-B924-4D7E-BCEB-F9470342A405.gif

Version #208

Remaining Budget: $9,700

View attachment 614818

My thinking is to load up on Super-Premo mids since they don't fluctuate in price as much as the DEF/FWD premos.

I'll swing Westhoff forward once I upgrade the ruck for whoever is top 2.

Don't realy care too much about mid-range players at this point.
Stacked mids, I like it. However is there no concern libba returning to the guts may knock off some of his premium pig trough ball winning? Even a small hit to his scoring potential will see him fall price a good bit.

Hence I'm hoping to upgrade libba to mcrae after the bye if all goes perfectly.

View attachment 614969

I've seen some pretty terrible teams, mainly from Here2tellyouwhy and toxic but this is without a doubt the worst attempt I've seen on this board in a looooong time.

Stacked mids, I like it. However is there no concern libba returning to the guts may knock off some of his premium pig trough ball winning? Even a small hit to his scoring potential will see him fall price a good bit.

Hence I'm hoping to upgrade libba to mcrae after the bye if all goes perfectly.
Personally I don't mind paying extra at the start of the year for Super-Premo's as long as they end up being a top scorer in their position.

Last edited:
These are the players I would not touch with a ten foot barge pole in supercoach
1/Jack 'the disappointment' Billings
2/ Michael 'shitard' Hibbard
3/ Jack 'custard bones' Viney
4/ Liam 'no tank' Stocker
5/ Sam 'overpriced' Walsh
6/ Izak 'low stats' Rankine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back