2019 Trade thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I am astonished, astounded, flabbergasted even angry at the industry not recognizing Cuts worth two first rounders. It's an AFL conspiracy to keep us from being successful.

View attachment 714909

On last years form you would think an early second would do it!

From that list on afl.com I'd be interested in Bailey Dale, I really like what I've seen of him.
BAILEY DALE (WESTERN BULLDOGS)

Draft picks:
Early third-round pick
Value on open market:$250,000-350,000 per season

Has shown glimpses as a half-forward/wingman but injury has held him back from being elevated into the next bracket.

https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-07...niglio-martin-and-all-the-other-trade-targets
Working off that list and in no particular order additions I wouldn’t mind seeing happening - Zac Jones, Aaron Francis, Shia Bolton, Mason Redman, Hugh Greenwood and Bailey Dale.

Working off that list and in no particular order additions I wouldn’t mind seeing happening - Zac Jones, Aaron Francis, Shia Bolton, Mason Redman, Hugh Greenwood and Bailey Dale.
And Lewy Taylor and Tom Cutler!

From that list on afl.com I'd be interested in Bailey Dale, I really like what I've seen of him.
BAILEY DALE (WESTERN BULLDOGS)

Draft picks:
Early third-round pick
Value on open market:$250,000-350,000 per season

Has shown glimpses as a half-forward/wingman but injury has held him back from being elevated into the next bracket.

https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-07...niglio-martin-and-all-the-other-trade-targets
They're reportedly working on a 2 year extension behind the scenes right now. That 5-goal haul last weekend has probably gained him plenty of interest from other clubs, and potentially drives his price up an extra $50k. I highly doubt he leaves tbh, we really lack natural forwards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some bizarre ratings re wage and trade in there. It's like they've set a value on draft picks and slotted guys into there. They've really underrated the key defenders especially from the crows.

I agree mate. Alex Keith has been in AA form this year.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

So I wonder who the forward is who is supposed to be moving on at the end of the year? Now that Dan is McStayin?
Ballenden signed up just recently too!
Kinda just leaves Skinner, Walker and Christensen out of contract in the forward line. I expect at least one of the first two to leave.

Aiden Bonar GWS would be a quality addition to our midfield. Good size mid in the Cripps mould . Has pace and strength.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Doesn't seem to have developed much in the Neafl. With all their injuries he should have been getting game time but hasn't

Remove this Banner Ad

2019 Trade thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back