2019 Trade thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone on here aware of Jamie Elliott's background in Queensland? Some news articles seem to suggest he spent 3-4 years living in Queensland after the age of 10 and that his father was a Queenslander. Apparently his two brothers live in Queensland, too. Probably a stretch to claim him as a local but he does at least have direct family connections in QLD.

He played his first rep footy for Qld as a 12 year old. I was the manager of the team.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we get Elliot on the park consistently he's worth it . If he breaks down again then it'll be a serious misstep . You'd imagine we've really done our due diligence. It also means that some of our depth players in the ressies on 400k or so might be going . Hodge has already gone . CEY won't be on that much. We could still afford another high profile player but might run into problems 2021.

If we are right up there in contention again next season and look like we will be for a number of years players will be willing to take less $$$$ for a shot at the ultimate prize.

No doubt in my mind though that clubs will come with big $$$$ offers for the likes of McCluggage, Hipwood, Andrews, J.Berry, Rayner + I can even see a club offering the Big O some decent coin.

Remove this Banner Ad

2019 Trade thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back