Prediction 2020 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Nine ( 9) Thursday night games in 2020 previously eight (8) in 2019 and five (5) in 2018 ..... we'll be getting a Thursday night fixture whether we like it or not I would think !!
Yeah we always get at least 1 Thursday Night game mid june every year, most likely will be Essendon again.

rumour going around wce vs adelaide 1st game of our season sunday afternoon

I like the idea of that.

Crows could take a while to get their season going with changes to their coaching personnel and leadership group

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Basically it's likely going to make an already flawed fixture even more flawed, anything that is going to give the AFL the opportunity to alter things on the fly is a very bad idea imo. I wouldn't trust the AFL to organise a fire in a match factory so the chances of them severely ballsing this up is quite high.
Honestly, I don't think I would travel to a game now knowing that the fixture could just change.

awesome opportunity to tidy em up and get a massive percentage boost

Yeah we thought that this year going into both games against Melbourne

Both times we had to come from behind at 3/4 time to win

Melbourne have a whole preseason to line up this game and set themselves to bury some ghosts

Doubt that this will be an easy kill unfortunately

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFLW Grand Final is scheduled for April 18th which is a home game for our AFLM team. How cool would it be if Optus hosts the AFLW Grand Final and we have a double header?

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction 2020 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Back