Prediction 2020 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney and Dons playing rnd 2 so there goes two possible opponents. Afl cashing in on the Daniher "non deal." Could that mean WC play Geelong because the AFL tries to set a theme for the weekend regarding our TK trade?

Last edited:

We are playing Geelong at gmhba again this year. Hopefully we get them twice and get to play them at Optus too.
db722b50b8a8d04ba78912cf97faa13c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Round up of everything we know so far:

Home
Melbourne demons (round 1)
Fremantle

Away
Port Adelaide (Good Friday)
Hawthorn - UTAS (Anzac Day)
Geelong - GMHBA
Fremantle

Hopefully that is the more difficult aspect of our fixture and the unknown parts still to be released balance it out a bit.

We will have either Carlton, Geelong or St Kilda in Round 2.

Essendon and Sydney are playing in round 2, so you just figure they will make it a trade week round

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a home game for us. Hopefully we also play them at the MCG early in the season.
Fake news. Richmond are at the G for the last 15 rounds of the season.

Imagine the shock of having to actually get on a plane in the last few rounds.. and on top of that take the longest trip in the comp (that both us and Freo take every second week). Might as well bring the cup over with them.

We are playing Geelong at gmhba again this year. Hopefully we get them twice and get to play them at Optus too.
db722b50b8a8d04ba78912cf97faa13c.jpg

Great, so Geelong will get a pretty decent draw again, playing premiership contenders at home instead of away. Expect them to clog up the top 4 again, only to go out in straight sets.

This drip feeding of parts of the fixture by the AFL ahead of the official release is as ****ing annoying as it is contrived

Just release it and be done with it you cheezel dicks

Great, so Geelong will get a pretty decent draw again, playing premiership contenders at home instead of away. Expect them to clog up the top 4 again, only to go out in straight sets.

Geelong are playing GWS in Sydney round 1 and there’s nothing to suggest they won’t be playing us twice

Wait for the full fixture to come out so we know what we’re dealing with

A chance it will be a different club than the Tigers in round 22.

Source?
Someone on the Tigers board has said Eagles away in rd 22. Also said Tigers will be playing away against Brisbane and Caro Wilson has confirmed that to be the case.

awesome opportunity to tidy em up and get a massive percentage boost
Depends on whether the 2018 or 2019 Melbourne side turn up to play. They were no slouches in 2018 albeit they flunked it when they came over to play us in the PF but they were fairly decent before that. Don't know why the drop off was so extreme in 2019

Remember campaigners, this year (like every year), % will count

So many folk on here were bullish last season that we were just beating teams that we should have been flogging......."we got the 4 points, what does it matter!?"

Of course at the end of the season, we saw how much it mattered.......

I really hope the boys have a "foot to the throat mentality" when they get handy leads this season. Get a sniff of blood, and go for the kill and crush the opposition.

Smashing Melbourne in round 1 would be an excellent start.
Hopefully the boys learnt a very valuable lesson this year in that you can't afford but to give of your best almost all of the time, otherwise you can come unstuck as we found out at seasons end. Mind you the "Willie affair" we could have done without.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction 2020 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Back