Amazing comeback after being on the ropes late in the second quarter

Last edited:

We won the asterix cup
😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😖
And we did it the hard way
The dynasty built
Our main players and Dimma are triple premiership champions of the game

this last year we have witnessed significant AFL history unfold

the triple premiership winning Lions and Hawks are referred to with reverence and now we will be added to that list

the salt might rain down for the next month or so but that won’t make the history books

go forth and celebrate tigers fans for we are great 😀😀😀

(Log in to remove this ad.)

think dimma and our coaching staff deserve a big pat on the back. we have eg's of last years finals vs Brisbane and Geelong and this years vs PA and Geelong where we where we were getting beaten and just holding on (how great is our backline). the team goes in at 1/2 time and they tweak our structure and we come out and dominate. just brilliant stuff. plus credit to our team to carry it out. I was all for getting rid of dimma in 2016 but has proved to be a fantastic head coach.

also a big thank you to some of our role player like Rioli and Lambert and others. Butler showed when a player can just play without team structure, how much personnel plaudits they can gain. but considering I think these guys are better than bulter but are prepared to sacrifice personnal accomplishes to obtain team success is a big thumbs up to our culture. same as bolton a midfield star, then Edwards and Prestia come back and he just slots back in to play a forward role.

great club, great player, great organisation and 3 out of 4 premierships. what a ride.

Not sure if anyone has made mention of him , but Jayden Short take a bow ! I know I had a lot of beers but I’m pretty sure I heard Michael Voss mention he had over 800 metres gained ! Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if anyone has made mention of him , but Jayden Short take a bow ! I know I had a lot of beers but I’m pretty sure I heard Michael Voss mention he had over 800 metres gained ! Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was incredible! Best game for the club and what a game to do it in!

His leadership impressed me the most! Was super clean, calm and hit a player on the tit with every disposal!

he took advantage of an injured Ablett to the fullest! super impressive!
🐯🐯

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2020 Grand Final vs Geelong, 7.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back