2020 New Zealand vs India (5 T20Is, 3 ODIs, 2 Tests)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rahane has got to be the worst Indian player of all time. He deadset closes his eyes when he gets bounced. Most cowardly batsman I've seen in the commercial pitch era

Rahane has got to be the worst Indian player of all time. He deadset closes his eyes when he gets bounced. Most cowardly batsman I've seen in the commercial pitch era
Has his weaknesses but I'd take a 43 average any day haha.

Has his weaknesses but I'd take a 43 average any day haha.
Well he's been badged again for the second time in ten balls. He keeps taking the shot on despite being three foot tall and scared of fast bowlers. He's the man when he's facing a crap windies attack on dead pitches but anywhere else he's club standard

India are an absolute pretender of a team. Bowl short at them and they get scared and play away from their bodies. No footwork whatsoever on anything over than their preferred rolled mud pitches at home or the windies. Good old hardworking NZ dominating these club cricketers. Kohli just keeps playing his stupid expansive shots without getting in first. Shows that these over paid clowns play on flat no bounce pitches too often. Soft AF

Well he's been badged again for the second time in ten balls. He keeps taking the shot on despite being three foot tall and scared of fast bowlers. He's the man when he's facing a crap windies attack on dead pitches but anywhere else he's club standard
Do you actually need me to show you his record on Australian, NZ and SA pitches again or highlight the face that he averages 10 more than Steve Smith on the world’s fastest tracks or not?

India are an absolute pretender of a team. Bowl short at them and they get scared and play away from their bodies. No footwork whatsoever on anything over than their preferred rolled mud pitches at home or the windies. Good old hardworking NZ dominating these club cricketers. Kohli just keeps playing his stupid expansive shots without getting in first. Shows that these over paid clowns play on flat no bounce pitches too often. Soft AF

Sounds like Australia facing Neil Wagner

That LBW to Agarwal was the best ball of the series.

Until that ball from Boult to Pujara.

Struggle to see what beats that for ball of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit of feeling between the two teams again today. Even Boult gave a slight send off for his 1st wicket. How NZ have got this faux-reputation for being so nice bewilders me when I watch Wagner, CDG and even Latham.

Boult and Shami had the ball hooping today. That ball Shami bowled that just missed off stump and then nearly took out Pujara at 1st slip was something else.

Bit of feeling between the two teams again today. Even Boult gave a slight send off for his 1st wicket. How NZ have got this faux-reputation for being so nice bewilders me when I watch Wagner, CDG and even Latham.

Boult and Shami had the ball hooping today. That ball Shami bowled that just missed off stump and then nearly took out Pujara at 1st slip was something else.

Haven’t watched a lot of this test but what’s wagner done beyond the odd fairly quiet word in his follow through now and then?

Great test to watch. Love a low scoring game where a 50 actually means something

Hard to believe that Jamieson got picked for NZ age group as a batsmen . His bowling has only developed in the last few years.
Got some bowling skills to go with his height too

Like for like genius.

I can do it too.

Tell us again how the guy who averages 54 in South Africa is scared of fast bowling 😂😂😂😂
The guy who fluked a ton in South Africa is scared of fast bowling. He's three feet tall and his legs shake as the quicks run in, like most Indian batsmen

They're mouthy against the little Indians as soon as they play us they know their place and shut their gobs

Like for like genius.

I can do it too.

Tell us again how the guy who averages 54 in South Africa is scared of fast bowling 😂😂😂😂

That's not what you were saying....

Anyway,

Kohli's away stats are starting to get ugly.

Great in Australia/South Africa.

Pretty ordinary everywhere else from decent sample sizes now. Average's around 35 in England, NZ and the WI from 41 innings, which is a significant amount of cricket.

It's probably what will separate him and Smith at the end of their careers in the test setting in all honesty.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

2020 New Zealand vs India (5 T20Is, 3 ODIs, 2 Tests)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back