Training 2020 Pre-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Doubt it. Think it'll be Seb Ross, if it was up to me it'd be Hanners as captain, Carlisle as Vice.
Geez , that's a bit of a risk isn't it , Hanners hasn't really proved he can play each week just yet , Not saying he wont though and Jake well he can sook it up at times

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Webster / Geary / Parker all trained today ...

Very infectious attitude Parker ..pretty light session overall .
The most important thing to take out of today focus on kicking skills pretty much entire session was on
kicking the ball to players on the move ..

Only King was missing for some of the session ..think more about maintenance than anything serious .

Noticeable focus for observation today for me was All players extremely loud in communication one
of the best sessions I’ve seen in this area plus enthusiasm they enjoy each other’s company.

.I know I know all clubs are the same this time of the year , but this is “genuine” guys like Parker coming to
club are changing the dynamic of the place ..

ps Thought Steele was really good today ..in great shape.
What about Marsh. Looks like an 80's pr0n star or like Big Carl with the blonde moustache and headband.
He is the loudest guy I've heard. Busted a gut in the sim and at full time yells

'WOOHOO HAVE A F***EN REST BOYS'

Guys in the dugout all laughing saying frikken Marshy.

Guy is a bit loopy. Have some hard looking kents with him and Kent.

I just realized what you said. Interesting prediction that Geary would either be captain or not. We'll either play finals or not next year. Can't go wrong with that kind of prediction.
No I meant he will be completely out of the leadership group if not captain. I do agree about the finals though. Also reckon we will beat north round one or won’t beat them. I’m a good punter

What about Marsh. Looks like an 80's pr0n star or like Big Carl with the blonde moustache and headband.
He is the loudest guy I've heard. Busted a gut in the sim and at full time yells

'WOOHOO HAVE A F***EN REST BOYS'

Guys in the dugout all laughing saying frikken Marshy.

Guy is a bit loopy. Have some hard looking kents with him and Kent.

Very good today dropped a lot of weight from the right areas .
Clearly a lot of guys being encouraged to use their voice , Hill is another addition that is driving it.
Lots of spots up for contention all you ask for this time of the year.

Very good today dropped a lot of weight from the right areas .
Clearly a lot of guys being encouraged to use their voice , Hill is another addition that is driving it.
Lots of spots up for contention all you ask for this time of the year.
Doing his work fwd or back?
Have read mixed reports on where he has been training.

I just find it odd that you'd get on your high horse and pull someone up like the mention of it is a thought crime. It's an opinion, just let them flow on by like water rushing over stones in a stream. It's honestly one of the less crazy statements made on BF, I wouldn't get too hung up on it.

You really ARE zen at the moment 🙂

Remove this Banner Ad

Training 2020 Pre-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back