List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

If Fantasia and Aliir + kids from the draft are our recruits, How the hell are we still managing to stay above the cap floor with Ebert, Hoff, Watts, Sutcliffe, Buzza, Atley, Cox, Grundy and possibly Patmore and Frederick gone?

We should have enough space to announce a double signing of Bontempelli and Dustin Martin.
Cripps, Kelly, Bontempelli and free agents 2021.

Perhaps we are planning on banking underspend and offering one of those guys a huge deal next year ?

Front ended extensions to Rozee/Butters/Duursma to make sure we stay above the floor this year.

If we traded our 1st round pick out what would we need to get back to not get too messy with Jones?

We don't have a first round pick at all this year.

As it stands as of today, If the Crows bid for Jones at 8, it will cost us our pick 31, 51 and 53 in points. A lot will change in the trading period, but if the draft was held today, with the current picks we have, that is what it would cost us.

We don't have a first round pick at all this year.

As it stands as of today, If the Crows bid for Jones at 8, it will cost us our pick 31, 51 and 53 in points. A lot will change in the trading period, but if the draft was held today, with the current picks we have, that is what it would cost us.

With that we would have Jones + Schofield in the main draft and rookies after that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the end of the 2018 season, Aliir Aliir had the highest percentage won of one on one contests in the league and was also ranked equal-first for average intercept marks.

He was only 24 then, at 26 he is more experienced and stronger.

That screams Montgomery-approved defender.

https://www.afl.com.au/news/138527/oneonone-kings-who-rarely-loses-a-contest

That's enlightening
...I too assumed he wasn't great 1:1.
I've always liked his dash.
Bonner for Aliir Aliir would be a win for us.

I know how fond of a link you are sooooo....:

According to this, we have:

Port Adelaide26, 31, 39, 51, 53, 89
And according to this we have as I posted LOL Woops early AFL post LOL

I could live with gaining Fantasia and Aliir Allir and losing Drew and Bonner.

We aren't going to lose Drew. He literally signed a new 2-year deal with us just 6 weeks ago. He's not going anywhere.

Bonnet on the other hand..

My opinion on Aliir is he is a good one on one defender but not someone you want kicking the ball. He would need handball options for us to move out of the backline if he gets possession or he will be kicking down the line. Anything else is asking for a turnover.

That being said, I'm not against getting him for a reasonable price.
I don't see many other KPDs being available that wouldn't cost a fortune. If we are going to trade one in, there will be flaws in their game.

Got told we were into Alir Alir and also a gun key forward. Excited to hear half of this is coming out !!!

Be fun watching the trade there. Adelaide will match any lowball offer, they have angry fans to appease.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back