List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Shame about Crouch, will be interesting to see what gets the deal done.

If its purely money and we didn't go hard then I'd be extremely disappointed. If it comes down to a trade using 1st rounders then I could accept letting him go.

yeh im scratching my head... source wouldnt name him grrr
Interesting info. Not sure why we'd be targeting a gun key forward though. We do need depth, but getting a gun might be a stretch. Maybe it was Cameron and we missed out?

I still personally see our issues as quality mids, half forwards, tall back and depth.

Shame about Crouch, will be interesting to see what gets the deal done.

If its purely money and we didn't go hard then I'd be extremely disappointed. If it comes down to a trade using 1st rounders then I could accept letting him go.

Especially if they're trying to get Caldwell out of GWS too.

yeh im scratching my head... source wouldnt name him grrr

Not many gun key forwards around really, unless the definition of gun was used in a very BROAD term.

Not many gun key forwards around really, unless the definition of gun was used in a very BROAD term.
well he wouldnt name him so must be a reasonably big name, i was thinking Hogan or Brown, maybe a young GC lad ?

We don't have any currency whatsoever in the trade stakes for a gun key forward. Unless it's an FA or Jesse ******* Hogan or the Vegan, sounds like ass.
Same guy also said players got told right off after the game and there is going to be some significant player exit meetings, so will probably trade

Same guy also said players got told right off after the game and there is going to be some significant player exit meetings, so will probably trade

Sounds like there is no Near enough is good enough attitude here.

Only 1 kick from a grand final ain't gon' cut it this year.

I find it very difficult to believe that we finish a very unlucky 3rd and the war drums start for significant list changes. I can understand that if they've lost patience with Bonner and I wouldn't blame Drew if he wanted to move on, but he just signed another contract otherwise I see no Howards or Wingards.

Would absolutely take Aliir for the right price.

He's an improvement - both talent and size - over Clurey and McKenzie.

Would rather Tarrant over all of them though
Was I watching a different McKenzie to everyone else this year? He’s in his prime, body is finally sound and playing in a position he played most of his juniors before the suns turned him into the “cannon “. **** yeah I’d bring in Alir, I’ve always like him. Having one of Jonas or McKenzie being able to play the 3rd man up role would be a massive win for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay so based on some rumours what I'm hearing is the following. Satisfies all parties.

Richmond:
OUT: Dustin Martin
IN: Hamish Hartlett, WB 1st rounder

WB:
OUT: Marcus Bontempelli, 1st rounder
IN: Jarrod Lienert, Sydney's 3rd rounder, Port 2nd rounder

Sydney:
OUT: Aliir Aliir, 3rd rounder
IN: Riley Bonner

Port:
OUT: Hamish Hartlett, Riley Bonner, Jarrod Lienert, 2nd rounder
IN: Dustin Martin, Marcus Bontempelli, Aliir Aliir

I find it very difficult to believe that we finish a very unlucky 3rd and the war drums start for significant list changes. I can understand that if they've lost patience with Bonner and I wouldn't blame Drew if he wanted to move on, but he just signed another contract otherwise I see no Howards or Wingards.

I wouldnt call it an unlucky 3rd.

Our inside mids got their arseholes ripped out in the 2nd half and we were very lucky richmond couldnt put it on the scoreboard.

We have a very long way to go to be legit.

A gun key forward? Hogan?

Or maybe Tom McDonald? Both were good for about 2.5 goals a game back in 2018, but I wouldn't have said either qualifies as a gun.

Surely this gun key forward is Nick Salter?

The only gun key forward on the market is Jeremy Cameron but he already wants to go to Geelong.

Okay so based on some rumours what I'm hearing is the following. Satisfies all parties.

Richmond:

WB:

Sydney:

Port:
I stopped taking my meds as well. Maybe I should get back on them lol

Richmond:

WB:

Sydney:

Port: