List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the club must be putting a lot of faith in our current mix of midfielders to carry us the next few years. I have some faith, but seems a risk that our older players could drop off a cliff and the young guys might be a year or too short of development?

I don't know if it was Hutchy who raised it on Footy Classified or someone else, but US sports do mega one year deals - free agent or trade - to help win a championship.

If we have banked $800k+ in cap underspends over 3 years, and with a few players moving on at end of 2020, why not throw a 1 year contract to Cameron for $1.8m-$2.0m if we think we are close to a flag and he wants to win one.

We get him for free as GWS wont match, and say to him if he wants to leave after 12 months we will trade him to Geelong for a pick 40 + or - say 5 picks.

Don't worry about throwing cat among the pigeons, put a bloody Lion in there.
Like it, min 2 year deal for FA deals I believe...mentioned a few posts back I think

Channel 9 reported that crows accept they won't get pick 2 for Crouch. Length of deal has come at cost to his annual salary.

Interesting to note that CD refused to comment on Aliir rumours saying he won't talk about individuals. But he was quick to scotch Crouch and admit we had spoken to Fantasia's manager and are in the market if he decides to leave Essendon.

Channel 9 reported that crows accept they won't get pick 2 for Crouch. Length of deal has come at cost to his annual salary.

Interesting to note that CD refused to comment on Aliir rumours saying he won't talk about individuals. But he was quick to scotch Crouch and admit we had spoken to Fantasia's manager and are in the market if he decides to leave Essendon.
Id love to see them try force a trade and have Crouch land at the saints through the PSD.

This is just a question - but is Luke Dunstan any good? I can't remember the last time I saw him play, maybe that's my answer.

With Crouch lobbing at St Kilda his future looks limited there. Last I heard he is out of contract.

Would he be worth looking at?

This is just a question - but is Luke Dunstan any good?

With Crouch lobbing at St Kilda his future looks limited there. Last I heard he is out of contract.

If we got Dunstan then it'd be curtains for Drew.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is just a question - but is Luke Dunstan any good?

No.

He’s a fill the holes if you needed a average player type.

The afl brought in 2 expan clubs, which smashed the ability of teams that should have been rising to stock draft talent, and free agency which allowed the teams at the top to stock up while geelong is still be fitting from a dodgy father son rule that allowed them to double dip and pick up Selwood while getting Hawkins for a 3rd rounder.

This just served to delay the top teams drop, as were now seeing with hawks

Cats turn will come.
I hope so

This is just a question - but is Luke Dunstan any good? I can't remember the last time I saw him play, maybe that's my answer.

Not really. Good in and under in the clearances but offers nothing else. Poor man's Rockliff.

Would win the Magarey in a canter if he recruited him though. One of those guys whose game is probably better suited to the lower leagues.

Jesse Hogan, more like messy bogan am I right guys?

Id prefer Seb Ross tbh

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back